3.

(Jimin POV)

That night was the most scariest thing I've ever experienced, why did that elevator take me down there..

And the main question was, why the heck was Yoongi hyung there? He even restricted everyone from going there.

Since that night, I've never ever dared to get up from my bed at night. And if i had to go to the washroom, I'd make sure any one of the members is standing outside, incase something happens. As for drinking water, since that night, i started keeping a water bottle next to my bed.

I was just too paranoid, especially after the incident. Which incident, you must ask? The strange incident that occurred in this house, decades ago.

_______________________________________
(Jungkook POV)

Was it really true? The secret,was it really really true, or was it all fake? Was it someone pranking me?

The words written in blood on my mirror. I got nightmares of it everyday.

The nightmares always went like:

Me waking up, looking at the mirror, seeing those bloody words with the image attached next to the words.

It was psychotic, how can anyone enter this mansion?? It couldn't be my hyungs, they wouldn't write or take a photo of that bloody scene.

I was scared, so scared. I was about to tell my hyungs, the next day, but when i woke up, i saw a sentence in blood again.

"do not tell anyone about this, or your precious Yoongi hyung will be dead by tommorow morning. You do know i control everyone who enters MY MANSION, right..?" were the words written on my mirror.

It creeped me out. I broke down, crying. Why did we move in this mansion? We can't even move out, and if we try, she or he will kill us, but if we stay here any longer, she or he will kill us too, I don't wanna die.. I really don't..

But i guess that was something i couldn't stop.

-TheAwfulPuzzles