4.

(3rd person POV)

All the boys had experienced something paranormal in this house, and were scared, but couldn't do anything. They all didn't tell eachother about it, because they thought the other person would laugh or tell them that they are crazy.

But that really wasn't the case, all of them were always looking tired, with eye-bags underneath their eyes. You could tell that they haven't slept since so long. Probably because of all the spirits, sleeping in their mind.

Jungkook was the most traumatized one, as he kept seeing sentences on his mirror, Every. Single. Day.

Not just that, but when he was showering, the lights of the bathroom randomly went out, and he saw a face on the mirror of the bathroom, staring at him crazily, and saying something. He heard it, but couldn't understand what that face said, as it was a whisper.

That same face has been haunting all of the other members, appearing in their rooms at night. Especially Yoongi's room. The same face that jungkook had saw came to Yoongi's room at night, while he was trying to sleep, and things started falling down.

Even a vase that was kept on the table in his room was broken on the floor. Yoongi looked at the mess in his room, and could see the face, just like jungkook.

Yoongi couldn't do anything, except for trying to ignore it. And so he did, but the crazy face kept on making more things drop, and Yoongi screamed. He tried to scream as loud as he could, but nothing came out of his mouth, it was all silence and the sound of pillows and things dropping on the floor. Yoongi tried again, but

Nothing. Where did his voice go? This was one of the few times he teared up. He was trying his best not to be scared and not to cry, but he just couldn't, he started crying, he was scared of what will happen to him and the precious members.

He is afraid that something would happen to his members. The only reason he's crying is, because he doesn't want BTS to break apart, and for anyone to get hurt.

"JUST LEAVE US ALONE..PLEASE", yoongi shouted, but it came out as a whisper. The face smiled at him, floating in the air, she looked around the room and him crazily, "i am seeing you.",she whispered 2 times and left, while yoongi cried his eyes out.

She was creepy, her face had her hair covering most of it, except her eye and mouth

She was creepy, her face had her hair covering most of it, except her eye and mouth. When she smiled at yoongi, he could see blood in her mouth dripping down. But right after she left, everything in his room went back to normal, nothing was broken or dropped down.

This was all so messed up, so so messed up. But it just got more and more psychotic ahead.

-TheAwfulPuzzles