6.

(3rd Person POV)

And before they knew, the elevator doors closed, as the button pressed the ground floor by itself.

They knew they'd be stuck here, forever, they would rot there, just like Yoongi would have if Jimin wasn't there.

They were forced to get out of the elevator when it reached the basement. They saw black bags all over, with a rotting smell. What is really inside those bags?

Yoongi noticed that there was a new black bag kept in here, since the last time he was here. He remembered each detail.

He went near that bag, and opened it.

His face screamed that he was horrified, his eyes became teary as he saw..

Jin inside the bag. He was bleeding alot, and there were blue-ish purple marks on his neck, it seemed that he had been choked. Just then, yoongi looked inside to see a rope.

The ghost must've made him strangle himself with a rope. Jin hyung was gone. He wasn't in this world anymore.
Yoongi knew it when he checked Jin's pulse. And he couldn't feel a pulse.

He screamed in horror, as the members saw what he was looking at.
They all were horrified, as they all cried.

They were stuck here, with their precious hyung's dead body.

Now why did the ghost do that? Let me tell you.

(FLASHBACK)

Jungkook was terrified by the messages he got, he couldn't help it. He had to tell his members.

And so, he decided to tell Jin.

"hyung... I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead, jungkook!" said Jin.

Jungkook told him everything that has been happening, and started crying.

Jin comforted him, and told him the things that had been happening to him and Yoongi too.

But they still didn't do anything about it.

(end of flashback)

The next day, he saw Jin like that, and immediately knew it was his fault.

"i hate myself for telling him. He's gone and it's all my fault."