(Please Read) Author's Note

Hey everyone!

So, I actually kind of wanted to have a serious talk with you all, and ask for your opinions.

I finished the epilogue a while back, but honestly, I've been quite hesitant to upload it.

I feel like the majority of you were disappointed by the outcome/ships that ended up together.

In a way, I feel like I mislead you, since Jailey was endgame in the original. And I think some of you preferred the original solely because the ships were LJSM.

Kailey and Drake were the ships I intended from the beginning, but still, I feel like I've let some of you down. I know it's my story, and I should do whatever I want to do for the ending, but at the end of the day, you guys are the ones giving me support and motivation, so I at least owe it to you to take you guys into account.

I've been considering making an alternate ending where Jailey is canon, or even scrapping book 2 entirely and making Jailey canon.

Which is where I want you guys' input; what exactly would you guys prefer?

I won't make a final decision based on what you guys say, but it'll definitely help me choose one. I also won't be uploading the epilogue onto Wattpad until I come to a decision, which could be a while, so I apologize for that.

And, like I said in the finale, I'm very sorry to any of you who were disappointed by the ship outcomes.