Chapter 2

Watchtower (3rd P.O.V)

'Nightwing B-01'

The sound of the Zeta broke everyone out of their stupor. The Bats and some others went to check on Batman while the others tried to discuss what had just occurred.

"Merlin's beard! What the hell just happened?!" asked La'gaan bewildered.

"Nightwing left. He judo flipped Batman and left. He left just like you wanted. YOU HAPPY NOW?" Artemis spat, angry at how the Atlantian had treated her young friend.

La'gaan wisely stayed silent after that.

Meanwhile, paying little to no attention to the conversation, Batman and those around him looked curiously at the paper in the Bat's hand. On it, there were many little papers that had labels on them as well as little sticky notes attached to them. The notes were labelled to 'the Batfam, the League minus Bats/Zee/Rocket, Teen Titans minus all BBs/Dami, Outlaws minus well actually this is just for Arsenal since the other's fall into other categories..., OG Team members (Includes Zee/Rocket), New Team members, Red Arrow, Wally-

Wait, Wally? But how? Then something came Dick said before he left came to mind. "Ask him about the speedforce for me, will you?"

Turning to the resident speedsters he asked, "Flash, Impulse what do you know about the speedforce?"

"Not too much, Bats-"

"Actually... the speedforce can pull in a speedster if they go too fast..." Bart said realization appearing in his eyes. "Wally!"

"What about Nightwing?"

"What do you mean 'what about Nightwing' Conner?"

"He said to ask him about the speedforce for him. And he said-"

"goodbye! 'Wing never says goodbye! He says it sounds like you'll never see them again, he likes to say 'see you later' instead..."

"He also left notes for everyone..."

"It's like-"

"he's not planning on coming back!"

Horror spread across everyone's features at the last statement from Red Robin.

"Why would you say that?" Clark said cautiously.

"The way he spoke before leaving and leaving notes which if you read them are literally longer, more personal and more definite goodbyes."

"He is right," Batman said.

"Then we have to go after him!" Blue Beetle cried.

"I'll track where he Zeta'd to. In the meantime I think you guys should contact the others," Tim stated.

"Others?"

"Yes, others," RR said, "Bats do you have any idea what Hood, Demon, Black Bat, Sig and everyone else would do if they remained unaware of what's going on? What Agent A would do?"

Batman paled considerably at that, especially the last one.

"And Ollie what about Roy and Will? Garfield, Jaime I recommend you call the titans."

Those named immediately got to their task. Those who had no task wandered a little before they came across the notes that the clad blue hero had left for them. Each grabbing their own they read as they waited.

"Grayson is doing WHAT?!"

"Nightwing..."

"Wher-what... IS GOLDEN BOY OUT OF HIS EVER FEATHER-BRAINED MIND!"

"That idiot"

"I swear if he does something stupid-"

"Kinda late on that threat Bluebird"

"He better not die"

"Well we have to do something before the bird for brains gets himself killed"

"We birds aren't dumb you know"

"Says the bird who got himself killed"

"I got better so your point?"

"Enough boys"

"Yes Kori"

"Rendezvous at Watchtower right?"

"Yes Will, duh"

"Sorry for asking a question Roy"

"We'll be there soon B"

"Us too"

"Meet you there"

The team jumped at the ear-breaking shouts/conversations/words coming out of Beast Boy, Green Arrow and Batman's communicators. Seconds later the Zeta tubes announced the arrival of all those who weren't Titans. That fact was not unnoticed by the group.

"Wait I don't see the Titans, where are they?" Bumblebee asked.

As if right on cue a black portal opened above them and from out of it immerged the Teen Titans. Once everyone was acquainted and read the note (so 2 minutes later) Black Bat turned to Red Robin and asked, "location?"

"The North Pole"

"That was the last place Wally was"

"What are we waiting for? Nightwing could be in danger we must go and assist him!"

"We are going Starfire, Tim just needs to-"

"Done let's go!"

Meanwhile

North Pole (Dick's P.O.V)

Goodbye, everyone. I am so sorry for everything. I'll bring him back don't worry. I'll bring him back to you. I'm coming Wally just hold on!