beginnings

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: . . :☆゚. ───┐

"Across the room, your
silhoutte starts to make
it's way to me, the playful
conversation starts."

└─── ・ 。゚☆: . . :☆゚. ───┘

✼   ✼   ✼   ✼   ✼   ✼

I look to my surroundings, pushing my hair out of my face I meet eyes with the man across from me.

Ajak says "It is time."

He grins lightly and my heart skips a beat. I smile to him and our suits cover our white clothed outfits.

The lilac suit covers my body and I look to the man across from me again, his eyes fixated on me.

I smile as I scan to the others. Seeing the other eternals around me.

I run my hands down my suit and I wander the domo ship as the others do. I approach the wide window.

My fingers twirling beside me as I become acquainted with my surroundings and my powers. A woman in a green suit approaches me and smiles. I look to her and say "Hello."

She smiles and says "Hi

She smiles and says "Hi. I'm Sersi." I look to her hands and say "I'm Lena."

She says "You have telekinetic powers?" I nod and say "Something like that, what about you?"

She reaches for the ball I'm spinning and turns it to stone. It hits the ground with a loud thump and I smile to her. "Cool."

She chuckles and says "Your powers are really cool too. I can't control or call anything with my bare hands, I need to see the object or touch it to change it's appearance and make up. But you can just gather and pull things with your mind so easily."

"It's natural."

She extends a hand to me and says "Friends?" I nod and say "Friends." She walks away from me after I shake her hand to meet the others.