emotions rising

┏━━━━━━ ◦𑁍◦ ━━━━━━┓
"I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart.."
┗━━━━━━ ◦𑁍◦ ━━━━━━┛

"┗━━━━━━ ◦𑁍◦ ━━━━━━┛

──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────

"I've agreed to your conditions, Druig."

Druig looks up as Ikaris speaks and says "You do?"

Ikaris nods slowly saying "Yes." gritting his teeth in the slightest

Druig smiles widely saying "Wow. Lena really does have her claws dug in to you. She says walk and you listen."

He glares at Druig and I swiftly approach and pull down on Druig's ear meanly. "Be nice. Before I detach your ear."

Ikaris' eyes scan over to me and his smile widens. Druig says "Okay! Okay! I agree too! God you're so mean, Lena."

I nod and say "Don't be mean to Ikaris then." Ikaris turns his head to me saying "So protective and cute. You're truly adorable."

Druig makes a face and says "Gross. Do that somewhere else. Literally anywhere else." I extend my hand to Ikaris and he grabs ahold of it and pulls me to him.

He kisses me and Druig says "Gross! Get out of here. You two are nauseating."

I mindlessly throw a book towards him and he gasps saying "Rude on so many levels!"

Ikaris pulls away saying "And you need to make your cover up believable, Druig."

Druig says "Sersi will stay thousands of feet away from the two of you. No need to worry. I happen to be very good at distracting others."

I nod and say "And you think Makkari will help you?"

He nods saying "Yes, I do."

Ikaris says "Makkari knows?"

"Makkari knows."

He nods saying "Alright, Makkari knows." I smile and Druig says "You two can go plan your night or something. I'm going to speak with Makkari and plan a diversion."

Ikaris says "You better not blow this."

"Ikaris.."

He nods to me and we begin to walk away. I smile to him saying "It'll all be fine. No one will know."

Sersi remains in the kitchen listening in on the hallway.

The hallway where we're standing.