lust

╔═══  -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-  ═══╗

"I get so lost inside your eyes..
Would you believe it?"

╚═══  -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-  ═══╝

✼   ✼   ✼   ✼   ✼   ✼

I sit at the picnic tables as I push colored beads onto string with all the young girls here.

They look to my pattern I choose and say "I want that pattern!"

One of the other girls says "I want it too."

My eyes widen and I slowly lift beads with my mind as I thread them through the braided string. Creating two other bracelets as I continue this one.

They giggle as they watch it be created above them. They point and talk about it with one another.

I lightly smile as I look down to the bracelet in my hands. Ikaris crosses his arms as he walks closer. He leans against the tree admiring us.

I grab all three friendship bracelets and tie each of them off and I say "Alright, let me see your arms."

They slide their arms towards me and I slide one on each of their wrists. They smile and Ikaris says "Very colorful."

I look up, just now realizing he was there. Dana spins quickly around seeing Ikaris. He smiles to her and she quickly stands on the wooden seat leaping towards him.

He pushes off the tree catching her and chuckling lightly. "You've gotta make sure I'm ready to catch you, Dana."

She nods and says "Lena says you always catch her

She nods and says "Lena says you always catch her."

I scoff and say "I did not say that, Dana."

Ikaris smiles amused and looks to me. "Hm?"

I roll my eyes and say "I said that Ikaris has strong instincts but that isn't always a good thing."

Zoey says "Then he can sweep you off your feet."