Tape 03: Rescue

The warm water ran down your figure, you lathered soap onto your chest and arms making sure to get every spot

 Your hair was dripping with water as you exited the shower. The mirror was fogged over but you could see a blurred silhouette. You got changed into the (color) suit pants and put on your bra. Quickly blow drying your hair then putting the white button up and lose (color) tie. 

You fixed your hair, put some make up and perfume (or cologne if you're like me). Kakucho came by your room and let you know that Mikey will be gathering you Sanzu, and the Haitani brothers for a meeting before the mission. 

Walking out your room you ran into Rindou. He seemed somewhat tensed.

"Hm-?hey  Rin everything okay?" You walked alongside him to the meeting room.

"Yeah why?" He was surprised because you usually did not care if someone was in a sour mood. 

"Just asking damn" you mutter opening the door to the room. Mikey sat at an office desk that had papers and documents sprawled on its surface, who knows what the inside of the drawers look like.

"Good Afternoon Boss" you and rindou bow your heads as Ran and Sanzu enter behind you. 

"Good afternoon. You four are going to #### where you will find a man by the name of ' Kai Ikari' and murder him. I'm sending you four since their gang is pretty big in numbers but you will handle it fine. He should be stationed in the underground office where you will search for yellow folder that holds important information." Mikey places his pale hands under his chin and looks directly at you.

"I expect a successful mission." 

"Yes sir!" You all say in union like soldiers. 

"Alright you can go. There is a driver out front and he knows the directions." With that he dismisses you all. 

.

.

In the car you were sat in between Rindou and Sanzu whom bickered about irrelevant topics. You and Ran were unusually quiet but it was due to the fact you both were dead tired. You played with the knifes and guns strapped on your thighs boredly.