Tape 19: makeup makeout

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1XD1L7NvnUVfAuamkaqvw9?si=F5MnqYFeQ52KvTjM8iLtFA

com/playlist/1XD1L7NvnUVfAuamkaqvw9?si=F5MnqYFeQ52KvTjM8iLtFA

Waking up the silk sheets wrapped around your body and the sun left a warm glow on your skin

Rubbing your eyes you looked around the room, it was your room. The wall with knives of different shapes and sizes was a dead give away. Mumbling, you flopped onto the chunky pile of blankets and pillows that resembled a person. 

"MGFF-" a sound came from the pile causing you to jump up and poke the pile. There was movement under the pile before a head emerged.

"Y/n what the fuck" he squints obviously tired. 

"Shut up I didn't mean to Rin." You chuckle as he sighs struggling to get out of the blanket that restrained him. Once he does he doesn't waste time and pulls you down and flips ontop of you as you did to him on accident. 

A low groan left your chest as his weight crushed you slightly. 

"Do you two fight every time you see each other?" Haru walks out your bathroom a towel loosely hanging on his hips. His chest was built and he had a nice body you knew that first hand. 

"Put on clothes dipshit" rindou curses turning his head and burying his face into your chest. 

"Okay but when the fuck did I let you both sleep in my room"  running your fingers through rindous hair unconsciously. He hummed at the touch, he loved when his hair was played with.

"Honestly I have no idea-" Haru drops his towel putting on boxers and then pants you watched with absolutely no shame. 

"You both were drunk and you wouldn't sleep without me and Sanzu " rindou answers a wave of embarrassment hit you but you got over it. 

"Awww y/n~" Sanzu begins to tease but you throw a pillow at him before he could keep teasing. 

"Breakfast is here-" Kakucho walks in to the room fortunately for him Sanzu had pants on. 

"Kakucho hellppp" you tried to get up but rindou was being stubborn. The only thing you were wearing was a lace bra and sweatpants so at least you weren't going to flash him.