Tape 05: Where the fuck is she?!

It's been maybe a couple of months now since you've joined Bonten, and you have grown close to all the males

It's been maybe a couple of months now since you've joined Bonten, and you have grown close to all the males. Sexually and emotionally but of course it wasn't all fun and exciting. 

Let's just say that  you were high and Mikey was angry about something. Then Mikey took his anger out on you leading to where you are now.

"Hm?... y/n?" The male looked down at you tiredly while rubbing his eyes. 

Once his golden eyes finally took in your disheveled appearance, he, an empath, sensed that something was wrong. 

You were bloodied and the ends of your hair  were dyed red.

You went on an anger rampage, around 3-4 were dead. The thing is that all of them were killed differently. One was shot multiple times in the chest, one was decapitated and the head laid in their lap, and then another body that was mutilated, the  intestines were tied around the victims wrists and their heart laid where the missing stomach was. You couldn't remember the first kill sadly.

"Let me in Shuji"the sleepy male opened the door fully and let you in. You immediately started stripping your clothes off.

"What happened?" He asked not minding the view as you huffed in annoyance.

"Got pissed" you answered dryly putting the clothes into a bag that you were going to burn soon, then you went into his bathroom. 

"Don't get blood everywhere." He shouts going to get some drinks from his fridge. Still confused why you were at his apartment and not at the Bonten mansion. 

.

.

You took a shower making sure all the blood was out of your locks and body. 

You walked out naked, drying your hair with the towel.

"Shuji can I have some clothes?" You asked, he took a deep breath seeing your naked body that was in reach. If he had it his way he would be fucking you into the next week. 

"Pick out whatever but I don't mind if you stay like that~" you rolled your eyes and walked to his closet grabbing, boxers, sweatpants, and a very oversized t-shirt since he was six foot four. A fucking giant. That  does imply to other parts as well. Like his