Tape 11: Scraps + Meetings

"Faster y/n" Kakucho said as you punched and kicked his hands that held a punching mit

"Faster y/n" Kakucho said as you punched and kicked his hands that held a punching mit. You both decided to work out since neither of you had plans. You wore a simple sports bra and shorts your usual workout clothes and he wore just shorts.

Boxing was a hobby you picked up in America when a foster home took you in. They ran a fight club and you joined almost ever night and trained most of the time. 

Soft pants escaped your lips and beads of sweat fell from your forehead but you relentlessly kept punching. 

"Alright I think that's all for today" he says putting his hands down. You two switched back and forth with boxing after a full body workout. 

"You sure?" You wiped your forehead with your forearm as he took off the mitts and threw them to the side

"Yeah good job though. Have you boxed before?" He asked as you were unusually good. You smiled taking a swig of your water with a nod. 

"I practically lived in a fight club for two years" he wanted to be surprised but he truthfully was not. He always wondered about your childhood but never asked.

"Hey y/n abou-"

"YNNNNN" a voice shouts from outside the door before the person responsible stumbles in. 

"Haru what the fuck" you deadpan seeing his pupils huge and almost making him look like he has completely black eyes, and the white parts were slightly red. 

"The King needs you!" He says obviously high. Maybe you shouldn't have given him some of the stuff you stole from a pervious kill. 

"Kakucho take care of him for me" you give him a small smile while your eyes said 'sorry'. 

"Bu-"

"Bye bye" you ran out not wanting to deal with a hella high Haru. You took a quick body shower and quickly headed to Mikey's office.

"Yes boss?" You opened the door and his emotionless eyes made their way to you. 

"Come sit" 

'Who did he find out about?' You wondered, maybe he found out about Hanma or Hiko.