Tape 13: Pool Table + Tattoos

This tape will include Mature sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised

It's been a few weeks since the incident and you started to heal

It's been a few weeks since the incident and you started to heal. Luckily by some main character luck the bullet it hit in a non vital area so the long term damage was minimal. 

You've been noticing police around much more making it harder for you to kill. The urges were only increasing. It was a matter of time you would need to do something to get them away. 

Yes and for that you knew exactly what to do without bringing anyone but a victim down with you. But of course that is for later and only for you to know. 

Nevertheless,  everyone went out except for you and Ran. You slept in per usual and Ran, only he knows why he stayed instead of going on the mission with the others. 

"Y/n~" you woke up to Rans face inches from yours. It was almost 3 in the afternoon due to the fact you all were up drinking and swimming last night till 4.

"mmm~" you groan grabbing the back of his head and pushing it down, he puckered his lips thinking you were going to kiss him but instead you pushed his  head down into the pillow to your side. After that you rolled over and began to drift into a slumber once more.

"Come on Doll~ that wasn't nice" he frowns then ripping off your covers. You lucky were wearing a big t-shirt so it covered any parts from his view.

"I stayed back for you and you're just gunna sleep?" You could hear the pout in his voice. But instead of a response you flipped and laid face first into the pillow.

Bad Idea of course.

SMACK

The bitch smacked your ass with a chuckle. His hands were big and that stung more than it should have. 

"RAN" you shout looking up at him. He had a mischievous grin on his features.

"Awh did I hurt you?" He asks in a slight baby voice, rubbing your ass. The face of "I'm going to kill you" could be seen in your expression and when you spoke those exact words  to him.

"I got us (favorite dinner food) so come on or I'm eating it all" the guy had an appetite so you wouldn't be surprised. 

"Oh no you fucking don't. Let me wash up asshole" you mumbles getting up. Food, a great way to a woman's heart, or at least Y/n Barrows.