Shot 1: The Nightmares

Once upon a time, there was an angel and a devil that fell into an inseparable love...

Bianca:

Sicily, Italy

5 years earlier

Marco Russi tottered through the front door with his assistant as blood trickled down his fingers, leaving a sea of blood. His white shirt was stained with dirt and blood. He violently clutched his chest as he staggered across the floor. Flavio, the assistant, helped him into his office. I stood by the door listening to every word, trembling.

Considering the fact my Papa was a Mafia boss, I knew he just came from one of his missions.
I didn't put much thought into it. If you mess with my Papa you pay, but that was until I heard Flavio.
"It's a relief he is dead," Flavio started, "I'm sure Bianca will understand your intention." Marco smiled despite the fact he was injured.

A threat to me. Wait. Could it be...

I realised who.

I ran out of the house. "Please be okay.. Please.."

But I was already way too late.

Alessandro Romano.

He died because of my selfishness.

I know my father meant well. But it was also for my father's own gain.

He had to be the victim of selfish games.

I know Alessandro's family hated me. But we both loved each other. Alessandro was the only person there for me since my mother passed away. He would comfort me when Papa was too busy and would keep me company when my dad was out doing 'grown-up business'. He taught me how to play bestia* and so much more. We had the strongest bond.

But Papa always wanted to marry Stefano Fernandez. The main reason was that we were both heirs to the world's biggest mafia organisations. So we can unite the two biggest organisations. But it was never that simple. 

Present Day

I stuffed the ciambella* into my mouth as I lay on my bed reading 'Guida all' omicidio' guide to murder. An unusual silence filled the house. There was a light knock on my door. "Miss?" The knock got louder. I ignored it and carried on reading.

"Miss? It's dinner time." It was my maid, Maria.

"I'm coming, Maria," I sighed as I shut my book.

I headed to the dining room where Papa sat at the other end of the table, opposite me. There was a stern look on his face.

Something was definitely wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is a note from one of the writers of this Wattpad. So this is actually a story written by two people, and we are both so thankful to you for taking your time to read and enjoy this story.

*A ciambella is a ring shaped pastry like a doughnut.

*Bestia is an Italian gambling game.