8.

Frankie's POV

I woke up and looked up at 12.30pm. God I was tried. Danny was asleep next to me. I got up and went into the kitchen. I made lunch for me and the boys. A Massive Lunch. I got a pan and a wooden spoon. I hit the pan so hard I heard all the boys grown. WAKE UPP FOOD! I screeched. I heard footsteps running to the kitchen. We were eating when the door went. Danny went to answer it and he came in with a white face and my mum and Bethany behind him. What are you doing her! I snap at my mum.

"She is just like you!" Mum said while pushing Bethany to me. I hugged Bethany tight.

"SHE'S PREGNAT! AGE 15!" She shouts

Well at least I will care for her. I don't care if she pregnant. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! I SHOUTED AND PUSHED JANET OUT!

When I got back into the apartment Bethany was crying into Danny's shoulder. Bethany why? I ask her. "I don't know." She mumbles

Have you had any sleep? I ask her

"N-o she was screaming all night at me." She cries.

Come on, sleep in my room. I'm not mad Beth. I tell her

She follows me into my room and lays down. I sit next to her and put her head in my lap and stroked her hair. I love her so much. Even if she is pregnant I'm not going to abandon her. She fell asleep quickly I moved her head and went into the living room with tears in my eyes. The boys ran up to me and hugged me so tight. Aww I gotta love youu.

I got my phone and text Luke.

Me: Hi I have to cancel. I have family issues I'm so sorry. I will talk soon. X

Luke: It's ok. Talk later. X

I and the boys were watching TV when Bethany woke up. She came in crying. He doesn't want to be a part of the baby's life. She cried into my shoulder. Its ok me, Danny, Tom, Dougie and Harry are here Babe. Don't forget that we love you.

Danny's POV

I was waked up by Frankie shouting "WAKE UPP FOOD!" I jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen. We were eating when the door went. I went to answer it and I opened the door and there stood a Bethany and Janet. I showed them into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Frankie snapped at her mum.

"She is just like you!" Her mum said while pushing Bethany to Frankie. She hugged Bethany tight.

"SHE'S PREGNAT! AGE 15!" Janet shouts

"Well at least I will care for her. I don't care if she pregnant. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! Frankie shouted and pushed Janet out.

Bethany Cried into my shoulder. "Bethany why?" Frankie asks her. "I don't know." She mumbles into my shoulder.

"Have you had any sleep?" I ask her

"N-o she was screaming all night at me." She cries.

"Come on, sleep in my room. I'm not mad Beth." Frankie tells her.

I was telling the boys what was happening as they didn't know the situation between Frankie and Janet. Janet has hated me since me and Frankie met. Frankie came back into the living room with tears in her eyes. Me and the boys run up to her and give her a massive hug.

She picked her phone up and started to type. I don't know who maybe Luke.

The boys and Frankie started watching tv when Bethany walked in crying. "He doesn't want to be a part of the baby's life." She cried into Frankie's shoulder. "It's ok me, Danny, Tom, Dougie and Harry are here Babe. Don't forget that we love." Frankie tells Bethany

We all went to bed. I slept t in the same bed as tom because Bethany needs a bed. I can't cuddle with my love anymore. L