Chpater 17:...

Frankie's POV

I woke up the next morning to Danny screaming at me. "FRANKIE!" Danny Screams. I looked up and smiled and I let tears slip. He picked me up and took me to the shower. He turned the water on and all I could was sit there and cry. "Frankie, why?" He asks me. I couldn't stand it. I needed to drink! I tell him with more sobs.

"I had to hide Beth from you." He tells me. I put my head down in shame. He washes my hair for me and stops the water. He grabbed some towels and wrapped them around me he took me to my bedroom. He left so I can put some pj's on.

He left to go meet the boys and Beth. I went to bed I woke up around 12pm. As I woke up at 11.

I went into the living room and kitchen it was a mess. I started cleaning, I chucked everything away.

Vodka bottles, tissues. I moved everything around. I moved the coach I changed the pillow covers the curtains, I spared air freshener. The entire kitchen was wiped down. Everything was cleaned the whole flat.

Around 2pm the boys/Beth came back Danny looked shocked. I asked to see him in private.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

I've cleaned everything, I am so sorry I couldn't stand it. I tell him

"Couldn't stand what?" He shouts

Luke! He said he would kill Beth and just I have just paid him all my saving for him to leave us alone.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Danny shouts he didn't even stay he ran out the front door. Shit

What am I going to do?

Danny's POV

When I woke up to find a drunken Frankie. Beth was about to walk in I stopped her. Boys take Beth and Justin out. I said I would text them later. I woke her up, FRANKIE! I Scream. She looked up and smiled and she let tears slip. I picked her up and took her to the shower. I turned the water on and all she could was sit there and cry. Frankie, why? I ask her. "I couldn't stand it. I needed to drink!" She tells me while crying more.

I had to hide Beth from you. I tell her

She puts her head down in shame. I wash her hair for her. I stopped the water and get towels and wrapped them around her. I took her to her bedroom and let her put some clothes on. When she does I put her in bed and leave to meet the boys. We just hung out we were laughing until the question came up...

Around 2pm the boys/Beth came back Danny looked shocked. I asked to see him in private.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"I've cleaned everything, I am so sorry I couldn't stand it." She tells me

Couldn't stand what? I shout at her

"Luke! He said he would kill Beth and just i have just paid him all my savings for him to leave us alone." She tells me

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I shout

I didn't stay for an answer i ran out to Luke's apartment i know where he lives because i saw him go in there the other day. I'm going to kill him!