Chapter 24.....

Danny's POV

After we got back to the room Frankie went to have a shower. She and the others went shopping. GOD!

Frankie's POV

While we went into the town we went shopping for dinner. I bought a cream and lace dress. It is lush. I love it, I hope Danny does to, with high heels brown boots.

I went and had a shower I shaved, brushed my teeth and washed my hair... The usual.

After that i grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked into the room and quickly grabbed my dress, make-up and heels.

I ran back to the bath room as Danny walked back into the room because I want to keep the outfit a secret.

I spent 10mintues on my make-up nothing special but made sure I filled in my eye brows. (lol)

I put my dress on and then the heels and walked into the room. Danny looked at me "WOOOW!" He says looking at me up and down. I looked scared in case there was something on my face.

"You look gorgeous Frankie!" He says while looking into my eyes.

 Thank-you Danny you look good yourself. I say with a laugh.

I hate being like this but Gi and Beth say I have to look good for dinner tonight for Danny's sake.

-Dinner-

We sat down I sat down next to Gi and Beth and Danny sat across from me.

His smiles make me love him.

His eyes make me melt.

 "FRANKIE!" Everybody screeches.

What? I ask coming out of my day dream.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry asks

ER—M a steak and chips please. I tell the waiter

"Sure." The waiter says with a wink

"I will have steak median rare please!" Danny says obvsially annoyed at the wink.

"No problem." The waiter says to Danny.

I giggle at how Danny's angry. He's always protective over me. That's why I love him.

-After we had eaten-

After we had eaten and had one drink. I and Danny went straight to our room taking Justin with us as Beth needed a good night sleep.

I put Justin down in my bed as he is growing so fast. So I and Danny had to share. I am not really bothered, I know he won't do anything stupid just cuddle. He know I will kill him if he does anything.