Chapter 14: Day before the suprise party

Frankie’s Pov

-Flying back to Bolton-

I was sitting next to Beth and little baby Justin. They let him on as we couldn’t leave him in America on his own. The boys were sat behind us. Talking, laughing.

Danny doesn’t know what hit him.

“Frankie how you got any money?” Dougie asks me.

Yeah, sure here is $30. I tell him while passing it over my head.

“Thanks.” They all tell me because it was for all of them.

We were just landing in Manchester then we will get a train to Bolton well me, Beth, Justin and Danny. ’Only us’. I got Vicky Danny’s sister to pick them up. We got on the train to Bolton, when we got back he went home while I and Bethany unpacked. Beth was tired and she has been busy for the past few days’ obvs. So I feed Justin and put him to bed in the new nursery what I designed for Beth and Justin. I waited up for the boys as they are staying at mine.

–KNOCK-KNOCK-

I opened the door and told them to be quiet as I just set Justin down and Beth was in bed. I had already made their beds they are sharing. Tom is on his own and Dougie and Harry are sharing so are me and Beth. We all went straight to bed as tomorrow was Danny’s surprise birthday. I can’t wait. When my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

Danny’s POV

Something felt weird when I went home. Vick was out and mum was in bed. It was 9pm. I thought nothing of it and put my stuff in the washer and went to bed.

Dougie’s POV

I have a massive crush on Beth Frankie’s sister. She is beautiful I love her. But when Frankie hit Luke I am scared of what she’s going to do to me.

Tom/Harry’s POV

We think it’s great what Frankie has planned we can tell that she really loves Danny.  When we got back we went our separate ways as we weren’t staying together.

Note MASSIVE CHAPTER