Find Me a Wife

---Abby's POV---
"Okay," Alex stated. "Okay, Mulan's here." Alex yanked me close to him. The Chinese dragons roared and breathed fire. I was shocked.

"What the hell is going on?" Joey asked. I hugged Alex tightly. I know I can protect myself. However, I know it makes Alex feel good that he can protect me.

"Mortimer?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Mortimer replied. Suddenly, smoke filled the room. I felt Alex getting yanked from my arms.

"Abby!" Alex shouted. The smoke cleared up. It was just the girls and the Sorceress. Colleen and I looked over to see Justine and Ro kissing.

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled, then began laughing. Ro began stumbling on her words.

"T- The smoke," Ro stuttered. "I- It w- was thick."

"Y- Yeah," Justine stuttered. "W- W- What Ro s- said." Colleen shook her head.

"Yeah," Colleen stated. "And Miranda hates meat." I chuckled. I looked around.

"Wait," I asked. "Where'd Mortimer go?"

"Wait," Colleen stated. "All the boys are gone." I looked around to see all the guys were gone. Even Alex.

"I kinda like this." Ro stated.

"I agree." Justine stated.

"This is much better." Colleen stated. "To be honest, none of those guys were really helping us anyway and I'm kinda liking this situation." I frowned.

"Well," I stated. "We need Joey to get the hell out of here and Alex is in charge of getting my heart back so I kinda need him for that." Ro raised her eyebrow at me.

"Did you just say you need Alex?" Ro asked.

"Yeah," I stated. "That is not the point. We have to solve the puzzle and save the guys." Ro perked up.

"Oh my gosh!" Ro beamed. "We can start an all girls band! Abby can be the drums, Colleen the ukulele, I can do vocals, and Justine.... Um.... you can play the triangle?!" I raised my eyebrow at my sister, then began looking for clues.

"We'll worry about that later." I stated. "Let's focus on the clues."

"Okay," Ro stated. "Clues. Clues, clues."

"Here's a note." Colleen stated. The rest of us gathered around Colleen.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Start the Emperor's wedding festival with a bang." Colleen read. I picked up a Chinese firecracker.

"This is a Chinese firecracker." I stated. "I think we need to set these off."

"Yes," Colleen replied. "I am terrified of these things." I shrugged.

"Can't be worse than a gunshot." I stated.

"There's one for each of us." Justine stated. "We also need the combination to this lock." Colleen continued to mumble about how she hates firecrackers. I sighed and began thinking about the first Fourth of July I spent with Alex.

"Want a sparkler?" Alex asked, lighting one up.

"I never had one." I stated.

"Really?" Alex asked. "Never?" I shook my head.

"We couldn't afford these growing up." I stated.

"Let me light one up for you." Alex stated. Alex lit up a sparkler and handed it to me. I took it.

"Thanks." I stated. "Now what?"