The Black Knight

---Alex's POV---
"Death is coming for you!" Someone shouted. We all jumped.

"You guys," Bretman stated. "We have a couple of hours until we turn into setting powders." Suddenly, we heard glass break. We all ran towards the room with the glass. We walked into the round room to see that there is a table with seven goblets. There was also an arrow in the chair.

"Oh," Joey sassed. "Alex, remember? So this was where one of your arrows went." Abby looked at me.

"You totally did that on purpose." Abby stated.

"Guys," Joey stated. "There's a note."

"Read it." Justine stated. Abby picked up the note.

"Camelot has fallen," Abby read. "The Black Knight has plundered the land and murdered King Arthur. He now guards the next jeweled key. To defeat him, you must pull Excalibur from the stone, for it is the only blade he fears. The most holy among you must kneel before the cross to know Arthur's will."

"Most holy?" I asked.

"Holy," Colleen stated. "Typically means a good-natured person."

"Do we have any virgins in the room?" I asked. Nobody raised their hands. Ro looked at Abby.

"Care to explain?" Ro asked.

"Remember Josh?" Abby asked. Ro frowned.

"Don't remind me of him." Ro stated.

"You told me I was your first." I stated. Abby shot me a look to tell me to shut up. I can tell she was lying about Josh now that I saw her look. I smiled.

"I would say...." Joey stated. "Alex, you're probably the most holy."

"Why Alex?" Abby asked.

"I have a feeling it's him." Joey stated. "He's the only one who can read those notes."

"I have the most holes." Colleen stated. "I just gave birth to a child, so, there's a lot happening."

"Works for me." I stated.

"Fine." Joey stated. "Go ahead Colleen." Colleen kneeled in front of the cross. The chest opened. We all screamed. I reached in and grabbed a bottle of wine and two notes. One, I guess, was for me.

"Of course there's an Alex only note." Justine stated.

"To find the pathway," I read. "To Excalibur, fill each of the seven chalices with wine, but don't touch them yet. Once they are filled, all must touch the cross to hear the story of the Knights of Camelot. After the story, each of you must take a seat before a chalice and drink together like knights. However, listen carefully, as two of the chalices are cursed. The names of those who drink from them will go into the voting pile." We began filling the chalices. Abby and Ro seem the most excited about the wine.

"Of course you two are excited." Colleen stated to Abby.

"I'm part Italian!" Ro beamed. "I love wine! I would just be so sad, if like, when we're drinking wine that's when I get cursed!"

"I don't know what my excuse is." Abby stated. "I was raised by an Italian." I filled the last cup.

"Now," I stated. "We all have to touch the cross." Everyone went over to the cross and touched it. I dozed off while the story was being told. I knew Abby was hyper focused.

"..... So choose your chalices wisely." The voice stated. I decided to open my note.

"Listening to her is key." The letter stated. "I promise we will meet soon."

"There's no way," Justine stated. "For us to know which two are cursed."

"If you were paying attention," Joey stated. "You might have an idea, but honestly, I wasn't really paying attention."