Greetings

2
[Greetings]

•Vi's POV•

The girl had told me it was fine.. but I wasn't going to leave her in there anyways. I quickly cut her off, "it wasn't an option." When I finished marking my words, I made my way out of the room. She looked around my age. Shorter than me but not that short. I'm glad she was spending time with Powder. She usually just sits on her bed getting frustrated on how her explosives weren't working. I tried to help but you could say I'm not that great of a helper.

"Hey, where are we going?" She asked, catching up to us and walking beside me.

"Where we stay at." I slightly mentioned, putting my hands into my pockets.

"And where is that?"

"Literally a minute away from here, stop asking questions." I looked at her, giving her a side eye.

We walked through the undercity until we got there. It wasn't really much of a walk, but Powder gets distracted too many times. Now, Powder in her own world and Y/N, she looked around like she's never been here before.

"What, do you not live here?" I sent her a remark, and chuckled.

"I do," she blurted out, "I'm just not the type of person to go out a lot."

"How boring." I mumbled.

"It is boring." She whispered.

-+

Everyone was staring as we walked in. Or should I say at her. Wouldn't blame them though.

"Yeah uh huh wrap it up, calm down, this is Y/N and she's with me." I said, just making sure everyone gets it right. Whenever I bring some, they always think the opposite. I rarely bring anyone though, now that I think about it. But that's besides the point Violet.

"Platonically or romantically?" He laughed.

There you have it.

She chuckled. I cleared my throat, cutting the bullshit. "Where's Vander?" I began to speak again before getting cut off with another voice.

Speak of the devil.

"I've heard a familiar voice, who mentioned me?" Vander said, walking out of some room, cleaning his hands with a handkerchief. "Who's this?" He motioned towards Y/N, turning to me.

"This.." I pointed at her, "is Y/N, Powders friend." I looked at Powder, then looking at Vander again. "She keeps Powder entertained when I'm not here." I gave a quick smile but then made it disappear.

"Wrong!" "She also helps me with anything..like literally anything." "..it gets kinda boring when Mylo doesn't seem to get anything right."

I heard Mylo scoff as the others chuckled.

"I see." Vander smiles towards Y/N's direction.

"Well, pleasure to meet you, it's good to see new faces around here, as well as getting some company."

She nodded and gave him a gentle smile as a thank you.

"Vander, she here has a cut on her face, and I wouldn't like for it to get infected, can you help?" I questioned. "Y/N?"

"Right, sorry." She said, moving her strands of hair aside revealing the cut that almost covered half of her cheek.

"That does look brutal but hey, nothing I can't heal though. Have a seat, I'll bring everything out." Vander patted the seat as he then turned away from us and walked away.

"You don't have to do this, I'm alright you know..like I'll literally live."

"I'm sure you'll live, you know.. it's the best I can do for helping Powder." "Plus, how can I not help someone hot like you?" I smiled. "Kind and hot? Two in one cupcake."

"So romantically, got it" Mylo said, sitting on the table, observing.

"At least introduce yourself if your going to be an ass."

"Alright alright..geez." "Madam..I'm Mylo, what's up."

"Are you serious?"

"Is that not introducing myself?" He answered.

"You could've added, "Hey, I'm Mylo nice to meet you Y/N." "We'll be great friends."

"Even though that last sentence would probably not be true since your an ass sometimes."

Always, an ass.

"Rude much, I thought the "I'm Mylo was enough."

I turned to face her as she just shrugged her shoulders in defeat and smiled.

"And thats Claggor." I pointed at Claggor.

He waved.

"He's more formal then you are, get a grip."

"He only waved!" He scoffed.

Before this escalated, Vander came out of the room full of supplies. "I leave for a moment and there's already commotion.." He chuckled as he placed everything down onto the wooden table.

"Mind sitting towards my direction?" He asked as she followed instructions.

"Not at all." As she answered, she looked back at me and then looked at Vander.

Removing the strands of her hair, pushing it aside. Revealing the cut once again.

He gave her a certain stare, he looked concerned. "Now that I really look at it, it's pretty deep kid."

"How'd you get it?" I questioned.

Vander opened a bottle, pouring some liquid onto the rag.

"You mean who did it." Vander spoke.

"Did it?" I ruffled my hair in confusion.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not normal for her to walk around with a slash on her face, there's no way she did it." He looked straight into her eyes, waiting for a response.

She gave in and tried to give us an answer but I know she didn't know.

"I don't know who did it, they took off." She muttered. "Nothing new."

-+ Your POV

He handed me the handkerchief and I began wiping off the blood from hands. He slowly cleaned the deep cut. I inhaled harshly, him apologizing, he knew it hurt because of the facial reactions I made.

"I know it hurts but the cut isn't pretty, it's deep you know."

"Yeah I know, it's fine." I looked behind him trying to not make it awkward. It's always awkward when you have someone in front of you and you never want to make eye contact with them.

"Powder said you make some stories huh?" He asked as he already knew the answer.

"Yeah I do." I laughed a bit.

"I bet it's hard getting access to them, from here."

"Oh, not at all, I just write them out as I remember them to be." "My mother told me them once."

"I see., well If you both ever need anything, you can always stop by." "You're practically family now." He made his words clear, setting the bottle down.

"I appreciate it, it's just me though." I told him as I was greatful for his kindness.

"You?" Vi asked as she smacked Mylo, him trying to steal the food next to someone.

"Yeah." I faced her. "She's not really around anymore, nothing new."

"..Well kid, If you ever need somewhere to stay, you know where to find us at, it's the least we can do." "Like I said, we love company."

"Thank you, I appreciate it." I smiled.

He grabbed what he brought out and headed back walking away. Vi walking away with him.