It's always you

5
                              [It's always you]

•Vi POV•

I kicked the boy into the wooden crates as I held onto the right side of my stomach, spitting on the ground.

I turned around to see Mylo on the ground getting punched at. No offense but Mylo stood no chance against this other guy. Turning around, I broke a piece of wood that was laying against the wall. I ran towards the boy, hitting his head with it, he then fell onto the cold ground.

Left him unconscious.

"This day's turning out all right after all." Mylo spoke, acting like he didn't just get his ass beat. Whatever floats the boat.

"Wait!" The boy said, he was out of breath, panting. We all turned around to see the boy with a pocket knife.

I walked over to him, bending down to his level, staring into his eyes.

I looked over at the knife and then back at him. "Wanna see how that ends?" I asked him with a blank stare. He stared at me and then backed away slowly, running away.

Weak.

"Vi, where's Powder and Y/N?"

-+ your POV

I tackled him to the ground, telling Powder to run, not knowing if she did or not. I punched him in the face as he did the same to me, making my nose bleed. I stood up and backed away as he took out his pocket knife.

"Alright stop being so defensive." I sighed.

"Do you want a piece of this?" He looked at the knife and shook it around like I was about to go fetch for it.

Do I fucking look like a dog?

"No, not really." I smudged the blood on my hand as I was wiping it off my face.

Oh, Powder did run away, I just hope she found Vi and the rest of the crew.

"So, how's it going?" I questioned. You see, I can distract the boy, and then I'll punch him unconscious. You win by having good tactics. It shouldn't be that hard to do.

No, this is really dumb, I'm just a moment away from collapsing onto the floor. This is so tiring.

"Just tell your partners there to give me the bag and we'll be on our way." He smirked.

"Oh god, please don't do that ever again and who's we, the rest of your boys are unconscious." I shrugged. "The bag is right behind you dumbass."

He had a confused look all over his face. He turned around and I took the opportunity to punch the back of head, knocking him out.

"Fuck, your head is like a rock, that hurts." I groaned holding my hand into my other hand.

-+

I ended up finding them again, which took a while. But Mylo being Mylo, was going off at Powder once again.

"You did what?!" He got into her face, yelling at her.