Welcome to a New World

-4K VIEWS I LOVE YALL SM

12
[Welcome to a New World]

•VI's POV•

"Princess my ass, don't bullshit me." She hopped over to the other side of the counter with an annoyed look on her face.

She's changed since the last time I've seen her. I don't exactly blame her. But then again, she doesn't know the full on truth on why I "left her."

"I'm not bullshitting you." "Just listen for once will you?"

"Who's this?" Caitlyn questioned, I guess this is confusing for her as she doesn't even know her.

"Oh great, another one, what do you guys want?" She clearly wanted nothing to do with me. She had just finished making the drink and held the glass in her hand.

"Excuse you, I'm not defined as-" I cut Caitlyn off quickly as she wasn't really helping with the situation.

"Stop being hard headed and just listen to me." She chugged down the alcohol and placed it down on the counter. "Hm, go on."

•Your POV•

This is hilarious. After 7 fucking years she came back? And with another..I don't even care. She can't come back here and expect me to talk to her like shit didn't happen. And she brought a friend? Probably another girlfriend, let's see what her story is now.

And you know what I personally think, I think I deserve another drink.

"Do you know what happened to Powder?" She wanted to know.

"Powder?" I laughed. She's fucking hilarious. "You mean Jinx?" "Welcome to a new world Violet, I don't know where you've been but shit hasn't been the same." "A lot has changed and so did we."

"No I meant Powder." She had a confused look all over her face. She doesn't actually know?

I sighed. "Look, Ever since you left, Powder has changed, we all did." "Powder is now Jinx, she's changed her name, herself, everything." "She works for Silco now I don't fucking know."

"Pardon me, you said Silco?" The girl with blue hair asked me.

"Yeah who else?" I drank the alcohol and placed the cup down.

"Jinx, why Jinx? She's Powder.." Violet asked me.

I snickered. "You really are something else." "Don't act surprised." I hopped over the counter and then sat on it. She stood in front of me.

"Didn't you say me and her were Jinx's?" I looked at her, her expressions dropped and turned into guilt.

"You're lucky you even found me." I shook my head as I jumped down from the counter and walked past her. "Well family reunion is over!"

"So..so lovely to see you, you seem to be okay after these 7 years." I turned to look at the girl. "I don't know you but you and your girlfriend can have a lovely day, let's all just wrap it up and go home." I began to walk towards the platform as Violet stopped me.

"What is your problem?" I questioned her as she stood in front of me and she began to grab me by the arm and pull me out of the building.

•VI's POV•

I pulled her out of the building and let go of her as we reached outside. We stood away from people as I didn't really want to cause any attraction.

FLASHBACK

"Why did you leave me!" Powder shouted.

"Because your a jinx." I grabbed Powders chin. "Do you hear me? Mylo was right." "You're both a Jinx."

END OF FLASHBACK

I regret what I said, and I never should've of said it. I was angry, I was full of it. "I didn't mean to leave, I didn't want too."  I began and tried to explain. "I was taken and I've been in prison ever since." I abruptly stopped as I also wanted to tell her this. "Oh and Caitlyn isn't my girlfriend, yeah um, we aren't together."

"Well, I'm not exactly happy you brought an Enforcer down here but that's not the point." She slightly looked down at the ground.

"You meant what you said, didn't you?" She put a question too.

"About?"

"About Mylo being right and that I couldn't do anything right." Her voice dried up.

"No, god no, I was angry at everything." I grabbed her chin and lifted it up gently. I'm still taller then her but there was only an inch difference. "I'm sorry."

She slightly smiled but her smile dropped. "Whatever it is that you need help with, im here, just don't expect much."

"I'll get you back." We began to walk back to the last drop to get the Enforcer girl, I think it was Caitlyn. Yeah.

"Yeah sure, buy me a drink." She told me.

"No you just had like two."

"so what?"