Truth 4

I miss you.
I miss you with all of my heart.
We go to the same school, yet I can't even see you. I hate it.
I wish we could go back to how it used to be.
I wish I wasn't such a coward.
I wish I knew how to defend myself.
I wish I could stop bad things from happening that make this so difficult.
I wish it was only us again.
I wish this wouldn't keep happening to us.

You're my best friend. All I want is time with you before we have to grow up. Before it's too late and we both are going to college or working a full time job. Before we have to go back inside because mom said it's time, with all our bruises and scraps. Before we have to stop all the laughter and stupid pranks. Before we have to open our eyes, take out the headphones and deal with the world around us. Before we have to let go of our love.

We share so many pictures, songs, and memories. We share feelings. We share each others clothes. We share food. We share music tastes. We share everything- because we understand everything the other one is trying to say and do. I'm never gonna be this close to anyone besides you. I'm not just saying that, I know it. We've been through it all together,, so it makes me sad that we finally got time to see each other and now it's been taken away.

I just want to listen to music with you again. Sharing headphones with the music to max volume. People are trying to talk to us but the music is too loud we can't hear them. Yet when we talk to each other, we can hear each other perfectly fine. Because that's us- that's our thing. No matter where we are or what's going on.

I just want to spend every second with you until the music stops