Truth 2

Suffocation.

Your blissful smile turns into a cunning grin as you wrap your hands around my throat. You know exactly what you're doing as you watch me struggle in your grasp- trying to breathe but it's no use. I'm too weak and there's only so little I can do to fight back.

you know this.

My vision is blurring with tears, my face is burning, I can feel myself fading but I don't want to give up yet. Someone is watching now. Eyes full of shock and terror. They can't move- it's too much to bare, but they know they have to do something or else they will be the reason I'm dead in a matter of minutes.

Running towards us, they're trying their best to get you off me. All you do is chuckle and continue to choke me harder. You feel my pulse and my struggle yet it makes you feel a sense of empowerment. You can't help but laugh louder and look into my eyes with such joy.

"You know you deserve this", you say. Of course in that moment I lied to myself and told myself that I didn't. Only because I didn't want to die like this. I didn't want people to remember me like this. I don't want your face to be the last thing I see. But I can't fight anymore, my body is giving in to you. I can't see anything but blurred colors.

Then I hear it. I hear a thud and I feel you release me. I feel myself fall and gasp for air. I can breathe again. I put my hand on my neck and try to soothe it while I start panting. The bystander had gotten a massive rock to take you down. Now they're on top of you- punching and yelling at you. I can't figure out what they're saying, but there's so much blood on your face. You don't even try to fight back even though you're well capable of doing that.

I can't look anymore. I curl up into a ball, eyes closed, crying and shaking. Somehow I can still hear your words. I can still feel you grasp. I can still see your awful grin.

I don't remember much after that.

But the words you said. That little phrase. I truly wanted to believe was a lie, but I knew it was true. You just made me face what I was too scared to realize.

I'm suffocating and I deserve it.

I wake up. It's 7 am.
Time to get ready for school I suppose.