Chapter 22: New Dance Coach

Johnny and Jamie brought Nooshy to rehearsal and she was immediately blown away.

"Whoa! This is sick!" she said.

"See?" Johnny asked.

"Pretty much like we told you," Jamie smirked.

"Ha ha, very funny," Nooshy said, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"First positions, please," Buster's voice sounded to the other acts.

"Whoa, mates! Look at that! Look at that!" Nooshy exclaimed, twirling a staff.

"Hey. Who are you?" one of the stagehands asked.

"Hey, it's alright. She's with us," Johnny assured.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Nooshy, I'm their dance coach, and I really like that hat," Nooshy told him.

"She's right. Great hat," Johnny agreed.

"Loving it," Jamie replied.

The stagehand chuckled in approval.

But when they told Klaus about it, he was anything but thrilled. Come to think of it, when is he ever thrilled?

"You think some riff raff street dancer can help you more than me?" Klaus remarked.

"'Riff raff'?" Nooshy questioned.

"If what you've been doing is even 'helping' us," Jamie stated.

"Okay. Okay. Hang on, girls," Johnny told them then assured Klaus, "She's just gonna give us some extra dance lessons. That's all."

"Oh. Because I, Klaus Kickenklober, master choreographer, am not good enough for Johnny and Jamie," Klaus remarked.

"No. That's not what we meant," Johnny objected.

"Yes, I'm irrelevant to them. I'm just a stupid, fat, old monkey," Klaus continued.

"I don't think that at all," Johnny said.

"I do," Nooshy replied.

"Me too," Jamie added, the two girls fist bumping.

"Shh! Please," Johnny requested as Klaus glared at them then added, "She's only trying to help us."

"Dude, anyway, I only need two days with them," Nooshy said, shocking the gorilla couple.

"Two days? Ha! 200 years more like," Klaus stated.

"Two days, they'll be amazing," Nooshy assured.

"Well, she already is," Johnny said about Jamie more so to himself, but she heard it, making her smile at him.

"Oh really? Well, if they are, I will eat my hat," Klaus smirked, making Jamie mad again.

"You know what? You better prepare it and your words because you're gonna be eating them both," Jamie snapped.

"Is that so?" Klaus asked mockingly.

"It is. And also, if I were you, I would never make that comment about anyone being in a terrible accident and you never seeing them again," Jamie remarked.

"And why is that?" Klaus questioned, still mockingly.

"Because you don't know that the next one you say it to will actually have been through something like that," Jamie answered then left.

Nooshy and Johnny were confused at that.

"Awkward," Nooshy commented.

"I'm gonna go check on her," Johnny said as they headed out the door.

"Okay. When you're both ready, text me," she said.

"Will do," he nodded then went after Jamie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Uh oh. What did Klaus start this time?