Chapter 38: Almost Time

"All right, folks, we all set back here?" Buster asked

As Jamie got back and Johnny was finishing getting ready, her in a red warrior dress and him in his grey armor, Marcus, Stan, and Barry came in and spotted Johnny.

"There he is!" Marcus declared.

"Dad!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Come here," Marcus said and they hugged.

"What are you wearing?" Johnny asked when they parted.

"Well, we're still doing our community service, ain't we lads?" Marcus answered.

"Yeah," Stan nodded.

"That's right," Barry did the same.

"Who is this?" Marcus wondered.

"Oh this is Nooshy. She helped Jamie and I with our dancing," Johnny answered then introduced, "Nooshy, this is my dad, Marcus, and my uncles, Stan and Barry."

"What's up?" she asked, shaking their hands.

"Doing good. And yourself?" Marcus asked.

"Same," Nooshy answered then added, "I gotta go check on something real quick."

"Okay," Johnny nodded then Nooshy left.

"So how are my favorite son and future daughter in-law?" Marcus wondered.

Johnny groaned with a smile before saying, "Dad."

"First off, I'm doing good. And second, you did give me a promise ring, we love each other, your dad and uncles consider me family, and the feelings mutual for me, so are you gonna deny it?" Jamie smirked, coming around the corner.

Marcus laughed and said as she and Johnny wrapped their arms around each other, "She's got you there, son."

"You're right. She does," Johnny smiled at his girlfriend.

Jamie blushed, knowing what else that meant.

"How many times are you gonna make me blush?" Jamie asked, covering her face.

The male gorillas chuckled at that. Then Johnny swept Jamie off her feet and spun her, making her hold on and giggle.

"Put me down, Johnny!" she laughed.

"Never!" Johnny declared dramatically.

Marcus, Stan, and Barry just smiled at the two.

Then Meena peeked through the curtain and gasped quietly.

"Oh, my gosh. He’s here," she said.

"Crystal’s here?" Buster panicked.

"No. M-My ice cream guy. And he’s sitting in the front row," Meena answered, looking back at Alfonso.

Meanwhile, Jerry and two guards ran into Crystal's room.

"Mr. Crystal! Mr. Crystal!" Jerry yelled.

"Aah! Jerry!" Crystal shouted, waking up.

"Mr. Crystal, wake up, wake up," one guard repeated.

"I tried to stop him, sir," the other guard said.

"I-I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to wake you up, sir. It’s Moon. He’s taken over the theater, and he’s putting on a show right now," Jerry explained.

"He’s what?!" Crystal yelled, getting out of bed.

Jerry screamed, seeing his boss naked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, that changed the movie a bit.