Day 1

side notes:
(f/n) = father name
(m/n) = mother name
(l/n) = last name

3RD PERSON POV

It was Y/N's parents anniversary, and it was Tuesday- Tuesday meaning that the 5 year old Y/N's babysitter couldn't come over.

But, luckily for the L/N family, the PizzaPlex existed!

"Don't worry Y/N, we're gonna pick you up as soon as the daycare closes." Y/N's mother reassured.

"Why can't you just bring me with you!? I don't wanna go to the daycare! I wanna stay with you!" Y/N cried to her mother.

"I've got the car starte-- well, what going on here?" Y/N's father asked, clearly confused, seeing as his daughter was crying.

Y/N's mother sighed. "Y/N doesn't want to head to the daycare.".

"Then I suppose I won't be giving these 5 dollars-" Her father was cut off by Y/N running to the car. Y/N loved money, I mean, who doesn't?

"Thanks, (f/n)." The gorgeous woman thanked as she sat in front of the car wheel.

And off they went, to the Fazbear PizzaPlex. No, they do not get into a car crash.

They parked outside of the bright building, walking inside hand-in-hand.

As (m/n) chatted with the front desk worker, Y/N looked around.

Lights almost everywhere, children running in and out as well as the occasional teens and adults.

"C'mon Y/N, we're going to the daycare!" Y/N's father enthusiastically told, as they all went to the entrance of the daycare.

"Here we are! Now give me a big hug!" He said as he picked up Y/N and squeezed her, Y/N letting out countless giggles.

"Now, go and make some friends and we'll be back for you as soon as you know it, alright?" Y/N's mother announced.

"Have fun, we love you. Slide down that slide to go to the daycare." They pointed towards a rainbow colored slide, and proceeded to hug Y/N before walking away.

"Wait!" Y/N shouted. Both of the parents turned around as they saw
Y/N sending them a cute glare.

"Fine, you caught me. Here you go, kid." Her father chuckled, handing her the promised 5 dollars.

"Okay, now go! Have fun!" They said as they actually walked away now, leaving Y/N alone by herself.

Y/N nervously hopped in the slide and well- slid, but even if she didn't completely want to be there, the slide was fun.

Atleast it was fun until she landed face forward into the ballpit. Not to mention the fact that she now had a bleeding nose.

It did suit her nickname though, "bad luck Y/N"- because in school she always falling over stones, getting hot it the face with volleyballs, and dropping her ice creams. Currently, school was canceled for a week because of the recent heavy rain.

Y/N shook away her thoughts, only to be picked up and spun around by someone.

"Hello new friend! Where are all your friends? Oh, we can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz till our heads ex-PLODE! There is only one rule, keep the lights on.. ON.. On." A certain animatronic said, his mood changing every so often.

"Uhm- hello to you too I guess?" Y/N said, trying to keep up with his energy.

"We are gonna have so much fun! What's your name? I'm Sun!" Sun excitedly replied.

"Y-Y/N L/N!" Y/N replied as well.

"Well, Y/N! What do you wanna do first?" Sun asked with pure excitement in his body movements. Well, if you consider it a 'body'.

"Uhh- draw..?" She whispered in a hush, but Sun's super special skill to hear absolutely anything because I said so, heard it.

"Alright! Over there!" He said, setting Y/N down as he grabbed Y/N's hand, brisk walking towards the short tables lined with small stools.

Sun grabbed art materials and both of them began drawing. Sun drew an extremely sticky glitter flower (I think you know what I mean), meanwhile Y/N drew the same ballpit and slide.

Sun then swiftly stopped midway and took a good look at Y/N, and quickly cleaned her nosebleed with a tissue that came out of somewhat nowhere.

"Ack! I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier! I was too excited!" Sun nervously said, his arms going everywhere, successfully spilling glitter glue all over his drawing.

Both of them just sat in shock for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

"It's alright!" Y/N smiled. She wasn't as nervous as she was before- actually by this point she wasn't nervous at all.

"Anyway, let's show our drawings!" Sun happily said as he counted down from 3 to 1.

The duo showed off their drawings making Y/N notice the excessive amount of glitter glue on it, almost making her go blind.

"Wow, yours is so good! Just like the real thing!" Sun bursted with joy.

"You really think so?"

"Of course! Why would I lie?"

"Sunny, sunny! We want a puppet show!" A group of children ran up to Sun.

"Alright! Everyone, we are gonna have a puppet show!" Sun's voice boomed across the entire room, making the children go off the play sets.

Sun then went and put the drawings inside a drawer and locked it as well as sticking back on the paper on the drawer that said "Treasure! Do not touch!".

Sun then set up the puppet show and everyone sat a good distance of 10 centimeters.

He impersonated different characters, a few lucky children getting their own puppet to play.

After a while of playing, Sun loudly announced, "Your parents are here Mason, Angelica, Samantha, Dave, John, Joe, Lisa, Catherine-" and the list continued on until it finally ended. Ended with the name of Y/N of course.

Y/N sees her parents up front and runs to them "Mom, dad, I don't wanna go home!" Y/N nagged. She had made a few friends, such as Jacie and Lorraine (off camera).

"Unfortunately, you'll be coming back here tomorrow. I have an important meeting to attend to, and your mom has gotten a sudden photoshoot at her job." Y/N's dad sadly sighed.

"YAAY!"

--
End of Day 1

Hello! Author here! Just wanna ask if I made any mistakes!

You are free to comment requests in the first ever chapter! Constructive criticism is very much appreciated here.

Thank you for reading, see you soon!

Words : 1089 words