Day 2

(f/f) = favorite flavor

NARRATOR POV

You were extremely excited that day. It was the day you were going to the daycare again!

Your dad had recently told you that you were going to the daycare again, but this time with nap time. Last time you were there, you saw a picture of Sun and another animatronic that looked like a moon. You had assumed that he came out during nap time.

Anyway, your parents were driving towards the PizzaPlex and sung to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, but soon Sports by beach bunny started playing (underrated song please listen).

You all entered the bright place once again, but stopped to get some (f/f) ice cream for you.

Continuing, you walked- no, ran straight to the daycare quickly finishing your ice cream to slide down.

After saying the sweet goodbyes and hugged your parents, you slid down the slide, without getting a nosebleed this time.

Swiftly falling into the ballpit, you noticed new colors of spherules had arrived.

Seeing Sun and other children talking, you decide to go inside the play structures.

You climbed through the areas, soon meeting Jacie.

"H-hey Y/N!" Jacie said. Jacie was a young boy around 2 months younger than you. Naturally, you felt like he was a little brother.

But, you noticed something. He had a purplish mark on his arm peeking out from his long sleeved shirt.

"Hey, Jacie!" As much as you wanted to mention it, a gut feeling in you told you not to, as if it was taping your mouth shut so you couldn't speak.

"What are you doing here all alone? It's pretty dark here too." You say, sitting next to Jacie in the enclosed area.

"I just e-enjoy dim lit places?" You felt as if that was more of a question rather than an answer. Last time was kind of odd too, he had a wider vocabulary than other children in the daycare. You knew something was going on.

"Jacie, if you ever need someone, you can talk to me!" You said as Jacie gave a soft smile towards you. He was also a bit skinny.

"Okay, I will." Jacie said, with a bit of a voice crack that managed to escape your ears.

Your gut was then again, telling you something. That he was lying.

JACIE POV

No, I can't let her know. I don't want to. I want her to leave. I want to be alone. She can't see it. No. No. No. No.

Please go away. I don't want you to see my red eyes. I don't want you to see it. I don't want you to see anything. Please.

Go away please.

I don't want him to hurt you too.

Y/N POV

Is something wrong? I want to know. I feel like he's hiding something.

I want to help my friend. Isn't that what friends do? Tell secrets and share stories? I need to tell Sun.

"Jacie?" Jacie looked at me. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, okay?".

"Alright." Jacie said, his eyes lighting up a bit.

I climb out of the play zone or whatever you call it, and walk up to Sun.

"Sun?" I look up at him.

"Yes, sunshine?" Sun smiled. I need to tell him.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I say, with a bit worry in my voice.