Meet Max Miller

My OC

Name: Max Miller

Ranger Color: White

Ranger Position: Core Member (Core Member: A member that started from the beginning)

Roll Call: "Power of Ice!"

Weapon: FoxBow (Fox-Shaped Crossbow)

Zord: Foxzord

Love Interest: Trent Fernandez-Mercer (Appears In Book-Two "Tulip")

Appearance:
Short White & Black Hair (Think of It as a mixture of both colors)
Green Eyes
Wears anything White

Bio: Max Miller a Roller-Blader is a student of the Wind Ninja Academy under the tutelage of Sensei Kanoi Watanabe, and his son Cam. He, and three other students are the only remaining ones left when the evil ninja master, Lothor arrives on Earth and captures all the other students. Sensei Watanabe, who was transformed into a guinea pig by Lothor, decides that they must become the Wind Power Rangers and gives them Wind Morphers to allow them to transform. Now Max must fight alongside Shane, Tori, and Dustin to defeat Lothor.

Ninja Powers

Superhuman Speed: Due to their Ninja training, Max and his teammates can move faster than the eye can see, often used in high speed rush attacks.

Enhanced Agility: Max and his teammates can leap higher than an average person.

Stealth: Max and his teammates can evade detection by normal persons.

Mind Block: Max and his teammates can focus his inner energies to resist mental attacks and manipulation.

Ice Manipulation: Max can summon/control ice elements. He can use them to his advantage.

Cloning: Max has the ability to clone himself into multiple fighters. However, only the real one can use Ice Manipulation.

Ninja Beams: Max can fire white energy lasers from his Wind Morpher