Chapter Three: Beauty and the Beach

Max POV

Me, Shane and Dustin were at the Storm Chargers.

Tori walks in, grabs a piece of clothing and went towards the counter. Dustin went over to her.

"You know. Shane thinks you're mad at him." Dustin said.

"Wow. I guess that's why he gets the red suit." Tori sarcastically said.

"Well- Well, what happened really didn't sound like a big deal to me." Dustin said.

"You don't get it either." Tori said, and she turns towards him. "I'm a girl. Girl."

"Yeah, I-I-I-I know, but like you're not a girl-girl." Dustin said.

"You're like a guy-girl." Shane said.

"Yeah." Dustin said.

Me and Kelly walk over to them.

"My advice to you both." Kelly starts to say. "Stop trying to make it better, 'cause it's only going to get worst."

"Yeah. I mean do you think a guy, like me likes hearing someone says I'm more of a girl-guy?" I questioned. "Just because, I like guys?" I said, and scoffs. "Stupid bastards." I muttered, not at Shane and Dustin, but at those jerks.

"See, Max gets it." Tori said.

"This just showed up for you." Kelly said, and she hands a letter to her.

"That's weird. From where?" Tori asks, as she opens it.

"Don't know. Just found it out back." Kelly said.

"Hey, what's it say?" Shane asks.

"Girls on a magazine saw me surfing, and want me for a photoshoot. An article about Beauty of the Beach." Tori said.

"Isn't that the one where they have, like, these incredibly gorgeous girls?" Shane asks.

"Yeah." Tori said. "So?"

"Okay. We'll just go back to silent mode." Dustin said, as he brought Shane towards the back.

"So, you gonna do it?" Kelly asked.

"I wanna show them that I'm not some dopey tomboy." Tori said.

"There's nothing wrong with being a tomboy." Max said. "But..."

"That's a good enough reason." Kelly said, and both her and Max left to do other things.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

3rd POV

"Is this the right place?" Tori questions, as she was at the location.

On a nearby cliff, 3 Rangers were standing there, watching.

One has the color Crimson, one has the color Navy, and one has the color Violet.

"This waiting is getting old." Navy said.

"Chill, we have to do this right." Crimson said.

"But for how long?" Violet asked.

"As long as it takes." Crimson replied.

"We're with you, bro." Navy said.

With that the three of them went away.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

Max POV