Chapter One: Prelude to a Storm

A/N: The Introduction is really short, because there's really no explanations to his past. One day, I might change it, but we'll see.

Narrator POV

The story opens up with a view of Tori, Shane, and Dustin spending time on their respective extreme sports: surfing, skateboarding, and motocross.

Tori is then seen packing up her surfboard (struggling to put her watch on in the process) and getting into her van to pick up Shane and Dustin for ninja training. Unfortunately, they end up running late. Tori is complaining about how the guys "manage to be late every single time". Shane and Dustin then launch into an explanation about their personalities, Dustin dubbing their female friend as the "logical one", then comparing the three of them to Power Rangers, to which Tori scoffs at, telling Dustin that he needs to "lay off the comic books".

The three teenagers reach a remote location in the woods. After walking through the forest for a while, they sense danger, as a black blur has whizzed by them. A group of air, water, and earth ninjas comes out of nowhere and attacks them. The teens reveal their own ninja uniforms and strike back. A few failed ninja moves later, they are beaten. Their Sensei appears, and berates them for their lack of commitment to the art. Humiliated, they dejectedly enter a portal in the waterfall and emerge at the Wind Ninja Academy.

Sensei's son, Cam, doesn't understand what Sensei Watanabe "sees in those three". While Cam's bestfriend, Max is next to him.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

Max POV

I was wearing my Ninja Uniform. Me, and Cam saw Sensei Wanatabe talking to Shane, Tori, and Dustin. "...otherwise, I will have no choice, but to expel you." Sensei Wanatabe said.

"W-Wait, you can't." Shane said. "You all have great potential. It will be a shame to waste them. Now go." Sensei said. The three of them bowed, and went away.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them, as Cam, and I walks by them. "Hey." They greeted back, but quietly.

Me, and Cam got to where Sensei is. "I don't know, why you put up with them." Cam said. "You shouldn't say that, Cam. Like Sensei said, they have potential." I said.

"Are you kidding? You have much more potential. You have one of the rarest elements, Ice." Cam said. "Well than. I guess that's why he's the Sensei. You're the Sensei's son. And I'm you're bestfriend." I said.

Sensei nodded, while Cam playfully rolled his eyes.

Sensei went over, and look at the sky. "What's wrong, dad?" Cam asked. "What's wrong, Sensei?" I asked.

❅𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽❅

Hi, I'm Max Miller. I am a student in the Wind Ninja Academy.

All I can say is that, my element of Ice, and it's one of the rarest, because only I have it in the entire academy.

My past, is a mystery itself.

❅𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿❅

It is the next day. Me, Shane, Tori, and Dustin were at the Storm Chargers hanging out. Dustin was working on something, while me, Shane, and Tori were watching tv.

"Cool." Shane said, as he saw the skateboard tricks. Me, and Tori brought cups of drinks to him. "That's what I gotta learn for my video." Shane said, as we sit next to him.