Fuck you all

The second death eater meeting and Tom has finally joined again, desi hasn't but doesn't want Tom to die again so she's there for him.
She agrees with the death eater thing but doesn't like the till death do we part thing that they all do.
Tom is at the table talking to Voldemort as he is a very important person in the whole thing.
Desi comes in just not having it, tired and just not feeling the whole death eater thing at the moment.
"Ah, desirae we were expecting you," said Voldemort.
She looks up and death stares at him.
"Desi are you ok," said Draco,
"Ok let's get one thing straight, I'm not joining you again because I know you don't respect me so I'm not going to waste my time.
Also, I'm not one of you I don't have the mark and the only reason I'm included in your little dramatic play is that I'm half snake and powerful." Said desi.
Voldemort gets up, "wow ok sit down spiky I'm not done," said desi Draco laughs and Tom smirks at her because he finds her so hot when angry.
"The only reason why I'm here putting up with you idiotic plans is for him, (pointing to Tom), ok so don't try to perfect were friends cause we're not ok, I'm only here for moral support." Said desi,
"Kill her mr Lord," said Bellatrix,
"Ok not done you black sheep not sit down and shut your nasty ass mouth," said desi,
"Do you see that gorgeous man there, this perfect individual, he is the only person I won't kill in here ok so you all mess with me and I will not think for long about murdering you all ok,
I don't give a shit who you are or what you've done to get here because trust me I've done worse.
This is what we're going to do you all have 3 strikes you lose all three and you'll be dead in a ditch or eaten by the bloody basilisk" said desi.
Voldemort stands up, "you act like you should scare me but I know you desirae, you forget who you fell in love with," said Voldemort.
Desi bursts out laughing wiping her tears, "are you stupid, you seriously think I fell in love with you.
No, to be honest I never fell in love with this or you.
I don't like you actually and would do so much better if you never existed.
I fell in love with the boy who related to me in ways nobody ever has the boy who would never hurt me when you've hit me on multiple occasions.
I raised him back from the dead not you so stop saying I care about you cause I never did you old deluded man, your nothing other than an old man with no hair and a stick that I can snap with my hands" said desi.
Voldemort orders the Nagini to kill her and she catches it and rips it apart.
"You have one strike left, now I'll be in the library so don't bother me.
Tom once you're done with all this call me.
Oh, and before I go, I agree with your ideas to kill the wimp Harry Potter but your plans will never work.
Good luck mouldy voldi" said desi walking into the library.
"You all are cowards she had no idea what she's dealing with," said Voldemort.
Draco looks at Tom with this look telling him that he's going to be dead from her soon.
"My lord, don't underestimate her, she doesn't threat with no cause.
Every threat she's ever made comes true in one way or another" said Tom.
"She's a stupid girl, now Harry Potter we need to find a way to wipe him out," said Voldemort,
Desi sends a fire message to Tom giving him a successful plan he gives it to Voldemort before he set it on fire.
After Tom and she go back to the castle and she's laying on his bed while he washes up,
"This is going to end in death," said desi, "I know but potter has to die," said Tom.
"I know babe, but Voldemort doesn't care.
He only cares about his ego, it's poison" said desi sitting up,
"Best not to worry about it now, I just have to say that little stunt you pulled today was incredibly sexy," said Tom topping her,
Kissing her neck as it escalates.