sixty

Sofie hurried into the Ferrari motor home, terribly impatient to see her boyfriend again. Having just watched him get a podium, she felt intensely proud of him, the smile on her face never fading. All she wanted now was to throw his arms around him, hug him until forever. Her feet carried themselves to his private room, almost automatically, and when she finally stepped into the room, the door falling closed behind her, there stood Charles with the same stupid smile on his face.

Neither said a word. Sofie just threw herself into his chest, her feet levitating when Charles hugged her back. 'You did so good.' She said breathlessly. 'I'm so proud.'

Charles chuckled into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet smell. 'I'm so happy you were here to see me win, baby.'

Sofie, her heart racing, brushed the palms of her hands over his shoulders and down his chest. Brown eyes met green ones. Their smiles lightly faded, warmth burning between the two. It was enough for both of them to know what needed to be done; and so, their lips met. She was leaning into him, needing his touch, starving for it. Charles allowed intense adrenaline to course through his body, melting right into the girl's kisses.

His hands squeezed her hips, softly grunting against her lips. 'Babe...' He breathed, lips lightly brushing against hers, desperate to continue that kiss. 'I taste like... champagne and sweat.'

Sofie grinned. 'I don't care.'

Never having kissed so intensely, it relieved the both of them. Charles passed an 'I love you' onto her lips, never growing tired of her taste. His hands rushed over her hips, pushing her smaller body up against his own. With his breathing growing heavy, Charles had already forgotten about the race, about his p2-finish, and about the door being unlocked. He inhaled her scent over and over, hands roaming her body like they never had before.

He guided Sofie backwards, lower back colliding with the desk behind her. Her kisses slowly grew weaker, a thought breaking her mind.

Her hands led by curiosity, her fingertips soon found the zipper of his racing suit. She pulled it down rather carefully. Her mind wandered yet again; had this crossed his mind before, kissing this way, touching, ravishingly her? She found the answer when Charles deepened the kiss, passing desperation and depth onto her mouth.

Sofie allowed his tongue to graze her lips. Her touch carried bold movements, zipping his suit all the way down. It brought certain thoughts to Charles's mind on which Sofie was already acting.

Her hand disappeared into his suit. A sigh of relief escaped his lips.

'Sofie...' He breathed.

Biting his lip, Charles could feel himself grow hard under her touch. His lips grazed over hers, impatient for more. Sofie pressed a kiss under his jaw, a rough hand disappearing into her hair. She could feel his breaths on her cheek. 'Stop teasing me.' Charles said, definitely picking up on her provoking manners, frustration growing. 'Get to it.' He gasped when her fingers brushed over over his still clothed cock.

Something bordering between a gasp and a chuckle escaped her mouth. Charles, eager as he was, applied pressure to her shoulder, meaning to push her down to her knees.

Then, a knock interrupted them. The couple parted like lightening when the door opened, revealing a bright-smiling Lando.

The door slammed against the wall, a result of Lando's enthusiasm. The McLaren driver approached Charles with his arms wide. 'Charlie-boy! I just wanna congratulate you real quick!' Sofie brushed her hair behind her ear, a weak smile greeting the McLaren driver.

But Charles had his back slightly turned to his fellow driver, zipping up his suit. 'Fuck. Lando, now's not the time.' He muttered.

Sofie attempted to hide her chuckles, a hand in front of her mouth. A shy and weak smile appeared on her boyfriend's face, turning to Lando while he zipped his suit back up to his chest.

'Oh.' Lando said, face falling. His eyes flew to Sofie, then to Charles, back to Sofie and back to the Ferrari-driver again. 'Oh, oh — fuck.'

'Yes, oh, fuck.' Charles crossed his arms over his chest.

Lando, now realising that he'd rather not pull Charles in for a hug, raised his hands instead, to prove his not-so-innocence. 'I'll... just go. I was never here. Just continue with... with whatever you guys were doing, okay?' He stuttered, the look on his face now matching Sofie's perfectly.

Sofie shook her head with a smile, nether lip stuck between her teeth, watching the driver back out of the room.

When the door finally fell closed behind him, left alone with Charles again, she broke out into laughter, her chuckles filling up the room. Charles didn't find it equally as funny.

There was a tiny smile on his face nonetheless, because watching his girlfriend laugh melted his heart just like that.