Two goodbyes and Three hellos

Last time on Love Island...

Things became tense...

"Wipe your tears babe and you go back down and show him that what he says means nothing to you because he is just dirt under your feet"

"Speak to me face to face"

"Well I am now, and you handled it like a pussy"

Ivy and Teddy went on a date...

"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy to go anywhere"

"I just always want to be with you and I'm so happy with the way we're going"

And the islanders faced a big decision...

"The three girls who have received the fewest votes and therefore at risk are...Faye. Chloe. AJ"

"The three boys who have received the fewest votes and therefore at risk are...Teddy. Danny. Toby"

"Only 1 boy and 1 girl will be going home tonight. That decision is in the hands of your fellow islanders"

Ivy POV

My heart was beating so loud in my chest. I felt like I needed to throw up and cry at the same time

We all sat in a stony silence, none of us knowing what to do or say now. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop

Until Millie's phone chimed "Millie, Liberty, Kaz, and Ivy. You must now decide which boy to dump from the island"

At least knowing that I had some control over Teddy's future in the villa made me feel better

Aaron's phone also beeped "Aaron, Liam, Jake, and Hugo. You must now decide which girl to dump from the island"

Reluctantly, those of us sitting around the fire arranged ourselves into the split group of boys and girls to talk about what we were going to do

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing Millie asked me

"No" I said "No I fucking hate this"

"Babe there's no way we're sending Teddy home, don't worry" Liberty said

"Well if he goes, I'm going too" I said

"So that basically puts it between Danny and Toby" Kaz sighed "It's horrible because they're both there with their partners and if we send Danny home but the boys keep Faye then she's alone, and if we send Toby home but the boys keep Chloe then she's alone"

"Right now this has to be our decision though" Millie said "We can't base it off the boys. This has to be our decision"

"She's right" I nodded 

"This is so hard" Kaz said "Danny hasn't been here as long so we don't know him as well, but that isn't a fair reason to send him home"

"Bu Toby's genuinely friends with everyone and him and Chloe have been so strong, whereas Danny and Faye are still really early" Liberty explained

"Ugh this is shit" I groaned

"We have to make a decision guys" Kaz sighed "I think out of loyalty we owe Toby that much, but there is also the issue of us not having given Danny a fair chance"

"But it's not like we planned this, we can't go off of what might happen in the future, we have to go off of what's happening now" Millie said "Me personally, I would save Toby"