The other shoe drops

Last time on Love Island...

The postcard continued to cause drama...

"We have to stick together right now and no matter what happens we need to be strong and not let those immature boys in Casa Amor get to us"

"I'm doubting myself"

Laura paid the girls a visit....

"I'm going to ask you all one by one if you want to stick with your current partner who's been in Casa Amor, or do you want to couple up with one of these boys standing in front of you now?"

And big decisions were made...

"I would like to recouple"

"What a fucking idiot"

Ivy POV

As much as all of us wanted either go hug Abi, or punch Toby, or both, unfortunately we knew this wasn't over yet and up next to make her decision was Liberty

And of course she chose to stay with Jake. Even though they were dating, it was still clear how nervous she was. So when we all saw him walk into the garden on his own everyone broke into cheers for them.

It was just adorable to see the little smile on her face when they were reunited

Next up was Kaz. In her decisions speech, she mentioned how the postcard told her everything she needed to know about Tyler, and it was clear from the shock on Toby, Jake, and Hugo's faces that they were now worried about what we might have seen.

But eventually, Kaz decided to recouple with Matthew and I cheered loudly as he came to stand with her because I really did think of him as a good friend and seeing Kaz happy was incredible

And then we waited to see Tyler's decision, and when he walked in with a new girl I wasn't even the least bit surprised "I knew he'd never change" I scoffed, I knew I wasn't whispering and I didn't care anymore. Not only had he hurt me in the past, but he had now also hurt Kaz so his feelings were of no care to me

"Oh shit" Faye gasped and leaned over to me "That's the girl Teddy was kissing in the postcard"

I gasped too and she grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly. I just shook my head and brushed my hair out of my face, I would not let them see me upset.

Laura introduced her to us as Clarisse and the girls all shot me uneasy looks but I kept a stony face. I was more focused on Kaz and how proud of her I was for not letting Tyler see her upset either.

When the new couple came to sit with us, no one applauded except the boys

"Ivy" Laura said "Please stand up" I took a deep breath and got to my feet, trying to stop my legs shaking "Now before Casa Amor you were coupled up with Teddy and you have been since he came into the villa. When the new boys came in you didn't even really look at them. But after you saw the postcard how did you feel?"

"Shit" I laughed "It does suck to see your partner kissing someone else and it sucks even more to see her here. I've never doubted my feelings for Teddy or my feelings for him, and all I can do is hope that nothing's changed since he left"

"Well how are you feeling right now?" She asked

"I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm scared. I'm all over the shop" I chuckled "But I'm also sure of myself and I know that no matter what the outcome of tonight is, I'll be okay, and I know all of us girls will because we survived these few days without these idiots and to be honest I think it was nicer that way. So I'm confident in myself right now"