𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

A powerful psychic has been living her normal life trying to avoid certain circumstances that will involve something controversial or rather─attention-grabbing. Her life was rather uneventful which was the type of life that she has always desired. She was normal, well─she always wished that she was born as one. Out of all people to recieve such fate, it had to be her.

Even if she was powerful enough to do anything she wanted, she would rather exchange that for a normal life, a normal day. Everyday she would be reminded of her situation first thing in the morning, hearing different voices of everyone's thoughts. Due to her abilities, she had made everyone think that she was an ordinary girl. Everything about she has done was average. Average grades, average reputation and even average likability from everyone that she knew.

She was living the normal life until one of her classmates, an emotionless and quiet man, met a popular and beautiful upperclassman named Taeko Yamada. Day by day, he grew obsessed and blood-craved for the people being too close to her for his liking. Although to everyone, he was acting normal but the psychic knew all of his thoughts and she couldn't let him cause a massacre from within the school. Which means that she had to put matters into her own hands without getting caught.

Stop the Yandere on the loose.

But, what's an interesting story without a twist of events?

─ 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳. | 𝗚𝗕! 𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿
© 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗬𝗦𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗣