𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Chapter Three: Business

━─────╮៚╭─────━

SITTING ON one of the benches from the rooftop, Y/n quietly ate her lunch. From beside her, sat the one and only blue haired man that seems to have a one-sided conversation with the psychic. He kept giving the female glances as he tried to keep the conversation going as to which he kept receiving either short responses or nothing at all. This might have saddened the man, seeing that she was nowhere near interested in making any conversations with him.

As they ate together, students passing by the two kept letting out expressions and reactions such as 'Oh!' Or 'Oh wow!' at the sight of the handsome student. Normally, Teruhashi would be everywhere thanking the people admiring his good-looking features but, his focus is currently on the person beside him. Saiki Y/n had her never-ending cold demeanour towards Teruhashi which doesn't really make him feel victorious.

'Not even a single glance! How am I supposed to grace her day without a single look of my visage?' Teruhashi grumbled inside his mind, eating his lunch as he threw the psychic sneaky glances. 'Nothing can grace my day except for coffee jelly. I don't need to look at anyone for that,' Y/n commented internally, without sparing God's favourite a glance. 'That's right! She must be too shy to look at me, a boy as handsome as me is too good to look at for everyone's eyes!' He mistakenly concluded inside his mind.

Y/n had no idea where he got those ideas from but she wasn't even surprised at this. 'Don't worry, Saiki! Since I'm too kind for anyone in this world, I'll give you another chance, I'll just try to catch you off guard with my undying kindness!' Teruhashi beamed, as a certain scenario played inside his head. Sparkles where displayed everywhere with pink background, Teruhashi's over-glowing presence brightened as he offered his lunch to the female beside him.

A sparkly-eyed Y/n turned to him with a slight blush, her heartbeat quickening at the sight of the attractive blue haired man. "H-huh?" She let out with a blink of confusion. "Saiki, would you like some of my lunch? I don't mind giving you some of my food, if you'd like," Teruhashi began with a smile that can make anyone swoon over him. "Oh! U-um, I'll have that T-tonkatsu please," Y/n blushed deeper, trying to avoid Teruhashi's deep and enchanting gaze.

Y/n didn't look back at Teruhashi, despite that, she felt a hand hold her chin which made her (e/c) eyes widen. Her face was moved to face the perfectly carved visage of Teruhashi Kokimi which was inches away from hers. "If that's the case, I can feed you myself. Say 'aah'," Teruhashi chuckled deeply, looking down at her bright eyes with a mischievous glint from within his oceanic blue orbs. He brought his lunch closer, picking up his chopsticks to feed her.