𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Chapter Four: Perfect Match

━─────╮៚╭─────━

AFTER GETTING a drink from the vending machine, Y/n was walking back to her classroom to finally start her lunch. Various thoughts flooded the building of akademi high as she journeyed her way back to Class 2-1. Students passed by her as most of them were thinking about what they're having for lunch. As for the teen psychic, she'll be eating her lunch alone unlike yesterday. That will be the last time she'll be saying 'Yes' to any of Teruhashi's favours or offer. She risked her reputation way too much.

Akane Toriyasu, the Student Council Secretary turned to the psychic and nodded his head in acknowledgement, being the nice person that he is. Y/n bowed her head at the older student in respect and continued walking as soon as possible in a nonchalant way, she was just trying to be polite to the upperclassman. Other female students admired him as they watched him pass by them with his ever-gleaming smile shot towards them.

'Toriyasu-senpai!' One of the students gasped inside their mind. 'He looks as handsome as always,' another student thought with a longing daze. Y/n didn't say anything and ignored them. It seems like the Student Council Secretary was on duty, patrolling the club rooms as usual. The psychic stopped once she heard a familiar voice. "Do you perhaps know where Saiki is?" Teruhashi asked one of Y/n's classmates in wonder, hoping that he could have lunch with her like yesterday.

"Oh! Teruhashi-san! I-I think I saw her go to the cafeteria in this floor," a feminine voice stammered, feeling flustered that the blue haired man was there. Y/n groaned internally, she can't go to her classroom because of the said man searching for her. The (h/c) haired girl had a change of destination and trotted back to the direction from where she came from, in hopes that the God's favourite won't find her. She went pass Class 2-2 to go to the stairs on the south wing to avoid Teruhashi.

Y/n climbed the stairs, making her way towards to who knows where. Perhaps she could just go find an empty bench on the rooftop where there are less people then she can begin digging in on her bento. The female psychic felt a gust of wind pass by her as a black haired upperclassman clutched their stomach, making a quick turn towards the 3rd floor girl's bathroom. Y/n raised an eyebrow and watched the female struggle her way towards the bathroom.

It seems like she was experiencing a stomachache. Her thoughts were filled with complaints although it did lack of context for the teen psychic. 'What did he even put on that bento?' The voice of Taeko Yamada played inside her head before she went quiet. Y/n didn't want to see what she was doing since she had a feeling that the older student was probably vomiting. She wondered if Osano was the person that Taeko was talking about.