𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Chapter Five: Sabotage

━─────╮៚╭─────━

NEVER HAD SHE thought that she would be standing in the court as one of the players for her class. Y/n was still annoyed at the outcome, regretting some of her decisions. 'I really should've just considered running away from this match,' she thought to herself while standing beside Osano and Raibaru. Nendou gave out one of the biggest smiles at the sight of her pal on the court. "Hey, Pal! How nice of you to join us!" She attracted so much attention as she waved her hands up high in the air.

'It's not like I had any other choice, I really didn't want to join,' Y/n responded internally despite the fact that no one can hear her. 'Saiki's joining!? Now I really need to up my game!' Teruhashi straightened his figure, seeing his crush standing at the opposite side of the court with a stoic look on her face. 'Another one, huh? They've been switching their players so much, it's like they have no idea what they're doing,' Aso commented internally, seeing how the opposite team's strategy was really bad.

The psychic couldn't help but agree with the Sports Club Leader's thought, her classmates weren't really good in sports. Y/n glanced at her hand, thinking of how she'll have to try her best to mask out and control her actual strength. Ayato served the ball normally as it flew over the net which was soon received perfectly by the opposite team. 21-16, they were surely so behind the other class. "Rito!" Teruhashi set the ball to the ace and captain of their team.

Aso smiled at the view of the ball flying over to him before he ran and jumped to slam it down to the other side. Osano jumped as he tried his best to go and block the best player in the court. Unfortunately, it ended up being a touch ball. "Ah! I touched it!" He told his teammates quickly in panic so that they'll try and receive it. What made it worse was the fact that most of his classmates were frozen right on the spot. Y/n clicked her tongue in annoyance.

She couldn't just stand there and watch her classmates act like idiots. Adrenaline rushed over her as she ran towards it to attempt and save it. Although what she had done was certainly a mistake.

A huge mistake.

The vamp of her shoes saved the ball with a kick before it could make contact with the smooth wooden floor. Everyone watched in disbelief, unable to process what had happened. Due to the fact that it was so sudden, Y/n wasn't able to control her strength. Y/n stumbled on the floor due to her action. The ball was spinning rapidly as it zoomed past the net, falling down with a fixed direction. It was heading right towards their libero who was Pippi Osu.