💮Sally x Travis PT 2💮

Tw// hospital, abuse, f-slur, talks abt self harm scars, self hate
------------------------------------------------------------------
Travis POV:
I wake up in a hospital and next to me is Sal and he has his mask off... He's... Beautiful.. I realized I was blushing as he lifted his head up revealing my hand that he was holding.. Bandages all over my arm.. Oh wait.. I remember what happened..

Sal's POV:
I realized he had woken up because his hand twitched a bit and I look up at him seeing he was awake and he was blushing.. I went to put my mask on then he grabbed my arm..

Travis POV:
"C-can you keep the mask off..?" Dammit! I stuttered.. He slowly nods and blushes a bit.. He's so adorable.. Then the doctor comes in and tells me everything that happened.. I blacked out due to lots of blood loss..

Sal's POV:
The doctor tells him everything and says he'll give me and him some time after that he turns towards me and says.. "Why'd you take me to the hospital... I deserved to die.." and at that moment my heart shattered..

Travis POV:
He slapped me.. "Don't you ever say that!! I love you for god sake!!" I start blushing a lot at that point as he leans in and.. Kisses me!!

Sal's POV:
I kissed him... Oh my gosh... I pull back and he says "I love you too.. Dumby..." We cuddle for the rest of the night and he asks if I wanted to be his bf.. Of course... I said yes..

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So that's it for the Sally x Travis one tell me if you like it and give me some ideas for any other ships love you guys and as always take care of yourselves ❤️