Larry x Travis PT 1💮

Tw// F-slur, 'mature' language, talks abt self harm, self hate
------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry POV:
I was at the back of the school when I heard footsteps coming over to where I was so I quickly put out my cigarette thinking it was a teacher...

Travis POV:
I was going out back to go and do my daily cuts... I deserved all of them that's when I saw Larry.. What is this faggot doing here?!

Larry POV:
Oh it was just Travis.. "Bro that was my last cigarette you shit head!!" I said and he just walks up and says "Not my fault.." and reaches for his pocket pulling out a cigarette and giving one to me...

Travis POV:
This was probably a bad idea but why the hell not.. He looked so shocked when I gave him one of my cigarettes.. Probably cause I'm one of the 'Goody Two Shoes'

Larry POV:
Wow- I honestly wasn't expecting him to do that. I thought he was the good kid..- Anyways I say my thank you and he says nothing so I go ahead and light it up.

Travis POV:
He honestly looks hot when he smokes.. "I.. Um.." he turns and looks at me "I... Nevermind it's stupid" I say he tells me to continue.

Larry POV:
I tell him to continue to tell me his question cause honestly I'm curious.. He goes on and says the most shocking sentence to me.. "I kinda like you and was wondering if we could go out sometime..?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: That's all I can think of right now but there will be a part 2 I promise! But I have 3 weeks till a UIL performance for theater so I gotta memorize when to que the lights cause I'm a tech person... So yea please take care of yourselves ❤️❤️

Art Credit: verymerrymart.tumbler.com

Requested by; who_owns_me_money

Word Count: 317 words