Larry x Travis PT 2 💮/🍋

Tw// Self hate, talks about self harm a little, bxb, language, and a little flirty.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! I'm back and crushing on New people yet again- But they're all players 😭😭😭 anyways yea I lost this account but my other account is your_mOtHeRs_toesies so yea- Back to the story!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry POV:
I drop my cigarette on the ground and pounced on him, which ended in a result of me kissing him.. Man, I thought he was gonna kill me but instead he kissed me back! My god I didn't think he was gonna kiss me back..

Travis POV:
OMG- HE KISSED ME?!?! Though I don't think he did it on purpose, but he kissed me!! I'm guessing he wants to get with me but.. Wait no.. This is wrong.. Boys can't love boys.. You know what? Fuck it.

Larry POV:
What-? Holy shit he's kissing me even more then he was before and he's trying so hard to get me on the ground.. Is he trying to be dominate? How cute~ I grab his hands and push him back down. God.. He's so damn cute..

Travis POV:
I slowly pull back blushing hard we sat up for about 2 minutes before I said "Uh so.. I take that as a yes..?" I said while fiddling with my thumbs and he goes to pull my head up and he says. "You think all that kissing was for nothing?" "U-um no"

Larry POV:
"God.. You know you're so fucking adorable?" Like seriously!! WHAT THE HELL- At this point his whole face is red.. Which I'd never thought I'd be the one kissing him. I thought he was just a prick who only thinks about himself.. But the more I thought the more I liked him..

Travis POV:
"I- uh..-" I say as I knew my face was getting hotter and redder by the second. Next thing I know he's laughing at me- That big jerk!! "Hey! Don't laugh at me that was my first kiss!!" He finally stops laughing and says "Sorry princess your face is so red it's so adorable" THAT JERK!!!

Larry POV:
I feel a slight punch on my shoulder as Travis gets up and I get up. "Hey where you going?" He responds with "Away from you! You jerk!!" I go run after him grabbing his hand and ask "Hey after school would you like to go to the apartment and hang out..?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
WOO! 2nd one done! This might be a 4 part but I'll think about it, this was gonna be the first ship but I was too lazy and tired to do this one since I knew I was going to be really into it. Since Larry x Travis is my favorite ship in the fandom. Well I'ma go cause it's 1 am and I might go to sleep- Idk yet lol. As always if you have any suggestions dm me or comment it, stay safe and take care of yourself, byeeee ❤️         
                                                                                             -Ace
Art Credit: verymerrymart.tumbler.com

Words in total: 506