Celebrate

WARNING: CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT

Dean's next set of plans was to stay down in the meadow to finish celebrating but unfortunately the weather changed & started getting cold than started raining.
They laughed as they ran to the car and got in quickly.

"Brrr." Dean shivered shaking the water droplets out of his hair.

"Dang it got cold and rainy quick." She complained as she cranked the heat up in the car. "Someone apparently didn't check the weather forecast before planning." She joked.

"I'm sorry baby." He brought the back of her hand to his mouth & kissed it.

Once they got back to the house Willow started to head upstairs but Dean stopped her by picking her up and carried her up.

"I say we finish what we started." He smirks and kisses her passionately as he lowers her to the bed.

"I like that idea." She smiles in between kisses while he's running his hand up her thigh.

She purses her lips as he reaches between her legs knowing what he's about to discover.

He smirked and quickly looked at her, "What's this? You're not wearing any underwear?" He raised his eyebrows.

She giggled as she shrugged, "I figured make it easier for you."

"Mmm." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

He begins kissing her then slowly moves his kisses down to her neck as he rubs his hand between her legs making her moan softly.

"Oh fuck." She breaths out as he starts rubbing his thumb on her clit while inserting a couple fingers into her.

As he's moving his fingers, feeling her up she starts unbuttoning his shirt. After a few minutes he removes his hand from her, takes off his shirt & tosses it to the side. They waste no time taking off the rest of their clothes.

He then leans down and says "Before I'm through with you the whole block is going to know my name." He smirks and lightly grazes his teeth on her ear.

"Mm I love the sounds of that." She moaned out.

He smiles as he stands on his knees between her legs, licks his fingers then starts rubbing her clit as he slides his hard cock into her making her moan out.

"Oh fuck Dean!"

He moves in and out of her, stops for a second, long enough for him to place his arms on each side her head then continues to move his hips into her.
She moves her hands to his back, lightly digging her nails into him, making him groan out of pleasure. She smirks, kisses his shoulder making her way to his neck then lightly bites his neck making him moan.
As he continues to move his hips into her she moves her hips in sync with his. He then rolls over pulling her on top of himself. He sits up against the headboard of the bed as they keep their movements going.
As they get closer to their climax he kisses all over her upper chest making her swing her head back and rubbing her hands through his hair.

"Oh fuck Dean!" She kept moaning out as they both hit their edges.

They both moved their hips a couple more times before collapsing onto the bed next to each other.

"Fuck." He breathed out and rubbed his hands down his face.

"I gotta say, this is one of the best birthdays babe. Although I should be irritated with you right now."

"Hmm, and why is that?"

"Because you didn't get me a birthday present."

When she says that Dean quickly leans up on his elbow & gives her the 'Are you serious?' look

She seen the look on his face and began laughing. "I'm only kidding." She then grabs the back of his neck, pulls him towards her and begins kissing him.

They made out for a few minutes longer than he laid down, wrapping his arms around her & she laid her head on his chest. She listened to his heart beat as they both fell asleep.