Not Happening

~4 months later~

Dean and Willow were fighting, something they seemed to be doing a lot lately. Most of their fights were because Willow wanted Dean to quit the family business because she was afraid something would happen to one of them or the baby. But he kept reassuring her nothing will ever happen.

"Sam was smart enough to get out, so why can't you?" She snorted.

"Because I'm not my brother so don't bring him into this! This has nothing to do with him!" He roared.

"But we have a baby to think of now Dean!"

"Sam and me grew up just fine in this life! And this baby will too. I make enough money in this business that we don't have to worry about expenses! Plus you knew before we even got together about the family business! You never had a problem but now all of a sudden you do because of this baby! Me quitting my families way of life is not happening whether you like it or not!"

"Yeah well what's it going to take for you and your father to open your damn eyes to see this 'Way of life' is dangerous!" When she yelled Way of life she used quotation marks with her fingers "Hell it got your mother killed when Sam was a baby then years later it got his girlfriend killed even though he wasn't even involved with the business. All because he was a Winchester!"

"Don't you dare bring up my mother and Jess in this!"

"Why? Because you know it's the truth?! But you nor your dad gives a shit who it gets killed. You guys just think of yourselves." She yelled through her tears.

Dean finally took a deep breath, "You need to calm down, this can't be good for the baby."

"Oh what do you care?"

"Fuck Willow, despite me not wanting to leave the only life I've ever known I care about you and this baby so much! Hell I asked you to marry me for fucks sake." He says as he steps over to her and wraps his arms around her.

"Just stop, I do love you too. But I just...I can't right now." She started to push him away but sighed and laid her head against his chest.

"I'm sorry Willow." He said holding back tears.

"Me too." She sniffled, she knew he'd never walk away from this life and she was stupid to try to tell him to walk away.

"Come on babe, we're both exhausted so let's just go to bed." He whispered, she nodded so he led her upstairs.

They both laid down, her laying her head on his shoulder and he started rubbing her stomach.

"We still need a name for this little guy." He states as he laid his cheek against her forehead.

"I know, but we also have a couple months left to decide." She shrugged. "Although, I have been thinking of one."

"And what that might be?"

"Jaxton Dean Winchester."

He was silent for a moment, Willow started to think he fell asleep until he finally spoke up.

"I like it." He then moves and kisses her belly "Little Jaxton Dean Winchester."

He smiles at Willow then starts passionately kissing her as he rubs between her legs.

She pulls away and moves his hand, "Dean what are you doing? I'm pregnant."

"Yeah and? People do it all the time. Trust me it's okay, I've done my research about it."

He then starts kissing her neck as he moves his fingers around her panties to rub her pussy.

"See you want it too because you're already wet."

"Mmm." She moaned, she couldn't deny it, she did want him but she was afraid it was unsafe to make love while pregnant.

He slid her panties off then said "Get on your hands and knees."

"What?" She breathed out.

"I said get on your hands and knees." He sexually roared as he playfully smacked her between her legs.

She flinched and moaned not realizing how much that turned her on more when he did that to her. She smiled at him and did what he stated. He then slid his briefs and pants off as he positioned himself behind her. He grabbed her shoulder and with the other hand he rubbed the head of his dick between her lips a few times.

"You ready for this?" He moaned to her while teasing her by moving only the head of his shaft in and out of her.

"Oh Dean yes!" She moaned out.

He slid himself into her then while holding onto her shoulders he slowly rammed into her but after a few minutes picked up the pace.

"Oh God Willow!" He moaned out as he thrusted in and out of her. "I'm so close."

"Fuck yes me too!"

Once he started feeling her walls tightening up around him he moved his hands down to her waist holding on tightly as he threw his head back letting out growls of pleasure.

"Dean! Fuck Dean!"

"Ahh!" He let out one last moan as they both hit their edges. He bent over kissed between her shoulder blades before collapsing besides her.

"You okay?" She asked as she tried catching her breath while laying with her back to his side and her head on his shoulder.

"Fuck yeah I am." He exclaimed as he set his hand on her arm and kissed her shoulder.

"Mm good, me too." She smiled as he positioned himself where his chest was laying against her back.

Soon after they both fell asleep.