Round two

As they're sitting there cuddling Dean licks his lips, quickly lays her on the couch and lays where he's braced above her. He then begins planting kisses all over her upper body.

"Oh Dean." She runs her fingers through his hair.

He then kisses the bottom of her neck, he bites lightly then starts sucking and leaves a small hickey.

"Are we working to round two?" She giggled.

"Maybe." He smirked against her neck as he grazes himself against her making her moan.

He smiles at her as he puts his forearms under her shoulders blades and rests his hands on on her shoulders.

"I love you so much Willow."

"I love you Dean." They then started making out.

After a few minutes he broke the kiss and started kissing on her chest. She licks her lips as she rubbed her hands through his hair. She lets out a moan as he nibbles lightly on each of her breasts. He kisses down to her stomach but when he gets to her scar he sighs and rubs his fingers along it. He then kisses it softly and makes his way, kissing back up her body. He then grabs his manhood, rubs it between her lips before he slides into her. He keeps a hold of her shoulders as he moves in and out of her. As he continues to do that motion he lays his head besides her as they moaned together. She couldn't help but run her fingers down his back as she moaned his name. After they  both hit their climax they both relaxed on the couch. Dean made sure he was laying where he wasn't squishing Willow.

"Now this was a good way to make me feel better." He smiles kissing her temple and rubs his hand up and down her leg.

"Well it was my pleasure." She rub his back. "Oh Dean, I'm so sorry."

"Why you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for." He says as he looked at her better "Don't you say you think this was all a mistake because deep down you know this wasn't."

She giggled lightly, "No no Dean I'm not meaning that because it wasn't. I was saying sorry because I uh I think I scratched your back a little too hard and left marks. I can feel them."

"Oh." He chuckled, "I'm not worried about that. It doesn't hurt." He kissed the tip of her nose "As you was scratching my back, the pain was kinda a turn on for me."

She grinned up at him "Well good I'll keep that in mind." She put her hands in each side of his neck and gave him a kiss. "Now as much as I want to lay here the rest of the day like this, I can't. I'm starting to get hungry."

He chuckled, "Well we need to fix that then."

They both got up, got dressed and then Willow went into the kitchen to find something to make.

After that day they didn't have any major fights. They found them a nice 3 bedroom house to live in and sold the other one. Dean stayed in the business, which he ran almost by himself with some help from some close friends. Willow never bugged Dean about shutting down the business again, in fact she started also helping him out.
They ended up getting married as planned and had two kids, a boy, John and a girl, Cassie.
Not long after Dean and Willow, Sam and Nova tied the knot, then had a boy named Sam Jr.