'noises' - 1

requested by ItsTot
family au:
dream + george (parents)
badboyhalo + sapnap (children)
skeppy makes a small appearance

---
it was late at night. sapnap and his twin, badboyhalo, should have been asleep. but they weren't. the ten year olds were in their room playing with marvel (not sponsered) action figures. sapnap had brought the idea up, and bad just wanted to join him so he wasn't lonely.

their alarm clock read 12:47 AM. their fathers should be in bed. bad yawned. "i'm tired, sap," he whined, leaning on sapnap. "not ye-" he was interuppted by a strange noise. it sounded like a loud whine, but a happy whine. "what the fuck..?". he had heard people at school make that noise. he got his head lightly slapped by bad. "language!" he said quietly. they hushed and that noise could be heard quietly and loudly. "thats coming from papa and fathers room," bad says. sapnap nods. "wanna ask skeppy about it?" he asks, tilting his head. bad nods and grabs their shared phone from the bed. he opens it and goes to skeppys contact.

hey skeppy,
theres a weird noise
sent 12:58

send a video.
what could be bad
sent 12:58

video attachment
sent 1:00

yea npt gonna say,
*not
bye night
sent 1:01

---
sapnap rolled his eyes. skeppy definetly helped. "why don't i go investigate? i am the oldest," he says. "by 2 minutes! i'm coming too!" bad jumped up and ran to the door, opening it and then slowly walking towards their parents room. sapnap followed behind. as they got closer, words were heard, slapping of skin, and the whines.

"d-dream~"
"shh.. george,"
"a-ah~!"

sapnap and bad were confused. they made it to the door. the door was ajar, so sapnap looked in. and then yanked his head back. "eww!" he said a bit loudly. he slammed a hand to his mouth. he motioned as if to say, "we're caught,". then a shirtless but clothed dream walked to the door. "uh, hi bad, hi sap, what do you need?" he asked. there was white staining his pants. bad shrugged. sapnap frowned. "papa, what were you and father doing?!" he insisted. dream shook his head "adult stuff. now, go to bed," he left the room and shut the door. "go on," he pushed them forward. once they were at the kids room, dream opened the door. "get on your beds," he said. the boys listened to him. bad was in his bed on the left, and sapnaps was on the right. they had identical sheets. "night boys," he said and then sighed at the toys on the floor. he walked out, and shut their door. sapnap giggled, and bad joined him. soon though, the noises were more muffled but they continued. but the boys did get to sleep.