'dream..' - 2

requested by nobody!
dnf oneshot
dream + george
hehe making out

--

dream and george, two popular streamers, had a secret. no one knew but each other. they were dating.

their fans shipped them together. they had started dating before they got famous. so they kept that relationship hidden. none of their friends knew either.

so when george had moved in with dream, things happened. good and bad. bad and good. but things always ended great.

dream was streaming and george was behind him, just watching it. "okay chat, i think its time to end," he said, spinnimg in his chair to see george. "bye everyone!" he said and spun around, ending the stream. "what is it george?" he asks, standing up. george smiles and then says, "nothing, just want to cuddle," dream giggles to himself. george gives him a, 'seriously?' look before jumping on dream to give the taller a hug. "someones cuddly," dream says, wrapping his arms around george, picking the shorter up. george screams not expecting it. this makes dream practically wheeze. george huffs. "ugh," dream calms down and carries george to the couch.

dream sat down on the couch, and sat george on his lap, layimg back. george reciprocated. dream wrapped his arms around george. he gives the shorter a kiss on the head and smiles. george, although they had been dating forever, still blushed like a newly together couple, his face reddened. "dream!!" he said, burying his face in the others shirt. dream knows whats happening and takes it as an advantage to shower georges head with kisses. george squealed at every kiss, blushing worse. "dreaamm, stop it!!" he whines, but wanting more kisses. if he didn't he would have gotten up by now. dream knew that. and the way george was blushing made dream well, you know what.

so dream moved from the head to georges neck. he pecked it and george blushed harder. "dream, what?" he turned around to greet dreams eyes. if dream was in a cartoon his eyes would be hearts. george sat up, and dream also reciprocated, looking each other in the eyes. george smiled and then kissed dream ignoring the blush on his face.

(hey if ur uncomfortable with slight nsfw/nsfw id stop reading here!)
---

george ignored the growing blush as dream went more into the kiss. this was the most theyd done in forever, so george was beyond comfortable. dream licked georges lips, asking to go in more. george opened his mouth as a yes, and dream slid his tounge in, exploring every inch of it. george made slight moaning noises that sounded like whines. dream moved his hands to georges waist, holding them. the touch sent off a spark between them. dream got more impatient and george's moans became louder and less stifled.

---
AND THATS ALL YOU GET HAHAH U THOUGHT YOUD GET MORE YOU MF /j

remember you are loved and appreciated!

:) have a good week/month/year!
ee