Another Suitress.

"Lilac! Can you come here?!" Yogurt Cream yelled out as his bodyguard silently walked up behind behind the male.

"Yes..?" Lilac quietly mumbled.

"Does this one look better or this one?" The prince would always ask his bodyguard for pointers on fashion, even though he never knew anything about fashion. Especially in the royalty part of fashion.

The dark haired male pointed to the one in his right hand. "Thank you, Lilac!" The prince would always say "thank you" with either the bodyguards name or a cheesy nickname. No, they weren't dating but the prince would always make a point to have a cheesy nickname on hand.

Again they weren't dating but Lilac probably cared a bit to much about Yogurt Cream, going to the point of almost hurting him to save him. Almost anyone that saw them had at least asked them once if the two were dating.

Lilac had gone to the room beside the room that Yogurt Cream was in. He had begun to lean up against the wall waiting for him the prince to be ready. Ready for what, you ask? Oh, his suitress, the woman that his father has set for him to marry. Neither the bodyguard nor prince have met this "beauty" as the prince's father has described the girl.

"Hey Lilac? Sorry to bother you but uh could you help me with my hair?"

"You're no bother at all sir and of course. What would you like me to do with it?" Lilac said setting his chakram's onto the counter picking up the hair brush.

"Hmmm.. How about a high ponytail or a lower ponytail?"

"Lower ponytail would look better. Like right.. here.. look alright with the placement?" Lilac had Yogurt Cream's tangled hair suspended with his hand acting as a hair tie.

"Perfect, Lilac!" The prince smiled at his bodyguard as the darker haired male slightly smiled back, it was an extremely small smile but it was one nonetheless.

Lilac began brushing out Yogurt Cream's long lavender colored hair. He softly brushed through the hair trying not to pull at it and hurt the prince.

Lilac finished after a bit and grabbed a hair tie as he pulled the prince's hair back into the position he said was perfect.

"Too tight? Too loose? I want to make sure you don't get a head ache from the pulling on your hair."

"It's perfect, Lilac! Thank you handsome~" See what I mean by the thank you and the nickname thing? Yeah that actually happens. Lilac nodded as he grabbed his chakram's off the counter and left again leaving the prince with his thoughts.

'I really don't want to marry this girl.. Of course the first time I fall in love it has to be a boy! And my bodyguard for fucks sake! This is so stupid. Most of these women that I meet are extremely rude and hate Lilac. Probably because they think he'll get in the way.. The women also probably think or believe or know I love him.'

He was so lost in his thoughts he hadn't noticed that Lilac had changed and was ready and his father was calling them down. "Sir, come along. The suitress is waiting, so is your father."

"Ah.. y- yes.." The prince stuttered grabbing his fan while admiring his bodyguards outfit. "You're outfit looks lovely, pretty boy.." Yogurt Cream stuttered out.

"Hm. Thank you, sir. You look as wonderful as ever."

"Was that a—"

"Genuine compliment? ...Maybe.." Lilac interrupted, then Yogurt Cream nodded. "Now, come along she is waiting." The prince once again nodded, folding out his fan in front of his mouth.

The prince followed his bodyguard down the hallway to meet his soon to be bride. Once they reached where Yogurt Cream's father and suitress they both bowed the Lilac stood a few steps back not to get in the way.

"Alright! Son meet ice tea, ice tea meet my son, Yogurt Cream."

Yogurt Cream bowed to ice tea "good evening ice tea." Once he straightened his posture he started to fan himself as Lilac stayed still and held his hands and chakram's behind his back.

"Good evening, Yogurt Cream! Ah, who's the one behind you? I wish to know their name!"

"Ah! They are my bodyguard, Lilac!"

(HC Lilac is either a trans male who has had top surgery or is a Demi-boy and/or both in this story he's just a Demi-boy!)

Lilac slightly bowed and went back to his original position "Ah haha.. He mostly keeps to himself if you don't mind."

"Oh totally! I don't mind them being around!" Non of them except Lilac had noticed that Yogurt Creams father had left. "I have one question tho.. If Lilac wouldn't mind me asking?"

"Oh! Lilac?" The bodyguard nodded and waited for the question.

"Do you have multiple pronouns? I heard Yogurt Cream calling you him and they."

"He/they.. thank you for asking.." Lilac was surprised she asked such a question usually the women that Yogurt Cream's father sets up for him always settle on Lilac being a girl, even when the prince corrects them.

"How about we head elsewhere?" Yogurt Cream asked as ice tea nodded.

"Perfect idea!"

"Library maybe?"

"Totally!" The lavender haired male nodded and grabbed Lilacs wrist walking him and ice tea to the library. YC's hand ventured down from Lilacs wrist to his hand. Lilac threw one of his chakrams to his other hand, letting Yogurt Cream hold his hand.

𝐼𝑛 𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦

"Hey Yogurt Cream? I wanna say something."

"Yes? What do you need to say?" Lilac was being slightly force fed by YC as the prince talked to the ginger female.

"I- I don't wanna marry you.. It's not that your bad or anything!" She panicked as YC slightly smiled as she continued "I just.. don't like men.. I like females and only females.. I hope you understand."

YC smiled as he gave Lilac one more bite before putting the fork down and looking at the princess "I understand completely! I like men!" The princess and the bodyguard looked a little shocked.

"Huh.. I didn't even know that.." Lilac mumbled under his breath.

"Soooo I have a plan!"

"What is it?"

"Well.."

Hahaha under rated ship book go brrr hahaha anywho

1052 words