Sleepy angst

"So? What's the plan?" Ice tea asked while Yogurt Cream kept feeding Lilac small bits of his food.

"Well neither of our parents would let up marry who we want to so.. Let's marry each other to please them and then we'll act like we love each other around them but we'll both date who we want to."

"So kinda like cheating but like we know and we don't mind?"

"If you wanna look at it that way.."

"I'm in." Ice tea said smiling a small bit. "I have a thing for one of the maids that we have.. Do you have an interest yet?"

Yogurt Cream slowly nodded while giving his bodyguard his fork to eat on his own. "I have for a while now, actually.."

"Ooo spill it!" Yogurt Cream nervously chuckled.

"Uh come on.. We'll be right back Lilac." Ice tea and Yogurt Cream walked off as the bodyguard nodded and sat the fork down.

"Okay so.. You tell me first." YC whispered.

"The maid's name is Chocolate chip. She's got short brown hair with blonde streaks. She has heterocromia with one eye a light brown and the other is a light blue."

YC nodded and opened his mouth to begin "Lilac. I like my bodyguard." Ice tea slightly gasped and fangirled a small bit.

"I thought there was something going on between the two of you!"

"We're not dating! Yet anyway.."

Ice tea giggled a bit then said "well let's go back."

YC went back to the table and sat next to Lilac, who was talking small bites off the plate as the other two calmly talked to each other. YC would give Lilac a few side looks to make sure everything was alright I mean, that was always normal.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝

It took forever to set the wedding up. Eventually YC passed out and Lilac took over on his part. Ice tea was delighted to hear Lilac actually speak more than three words. Once YC woke back up Lilac sat back and let the prince take back over.

"Finally! After two whole nights of planning we have it done!" Ice tea exclaimed.

Yogurt Cream nodded and they planned the wedding for next month till then they'll still live in separate places. Their parents have planed out a nice palace for them to host the wedding and to live in after the wedding.

Once ice tea left Yogurt Cream and Lilac headed to his room as the prince struggled trying to get the hair tie out his bodyguard threw one of his chakrams into his hand then helped the prince. Slowly getting the hair tie out without pulling. "Thanks pretty boy!" Lilac slightly rolled his eyes before a reddish tint grew on his face.

Not many of the nicknames got to the bodyguard but pretty boy would always get him and YC probably knew that.

He and the lavender haired prince walked into his room as Lilac leaned on a wall in the room, throwing his chakrams on the desk. Lilac shivered a bit, yes it was the desert and in the day it's hot but very cold in the night, as Yogurt Cream noticed this and grabbed a black blanket and put it over Lilacs head resting it on the male's shoulders.

The prince adjusted the blanket on Lilacs shoulders down his sides to his hips, ending at the tips of his fingers. "There! That should keep you at least a little warmer." Yogurt Cream smiled while lightly holding onto Lilacs waist.

The bodyguard looked away from the smiling prince, flustered by the hands on his waist. He cleared his throat and mind trying to make eye contact with the prince. "Warmer or no?"

"A bit warmer." The bodyguard quickly stated.

"Hm.. You wanna sleep on the bed while I sleep on the floor or couch? I'm always quite warm."

"Sir, i would rather myself sleep on the floor or couch not you."

"I insist Lilac."

"Uhm—"

"Actually how about we sleep together?"

"I— Uh I'm a vi-"

"That's not what I meant! Wrong sleep together! I meant like just sleep in the same bed!"

(I had to- 💀✋)

Lilac looked annoyed at himself then answered with a sort but smooth "yes that's fine." The lavender haired male then pulled the bodyguard to his bed.

YC sat down and pulled Lilac to sit down next to him. The bodyguard shivered once again and slowly inched towards the prince before stopping as their knees touched.

(They then had sex /j)

"You know it's fine if you make physical contact." Yogurt cream chuckled as Lilac nodded a bit.

The prince laid down as Lilac laid next to him, YC threw his fan on the night stand as Lilac curled up into the prince's side, hoping for warmth. He buried his head in the prince's shoulder.

YC giggled and readjusted himself and the blanket that was draped over Lilac. The bodyguard settled a bit realizing the man that was next to him was quite warm.

YC had fallen asleep before Lilac as the bodyguard's mind was racing. About the contract, the prince's brother, and his original place. To be an assassin not a bodyguard. He was meant to murder this man who was next to him. Non of this was supposed to work out this way. Now the darker haired male couldn't bare to see the prince hurt at all. He's began to care to much. He could never kill this man.

He began to think of the scenarios if he really would kill YC. He would usually imagine that Plain Yogurt would congratulate him in his actions but he himself would feel guilty. He imagined himself letting tears slip down his face as he stood over a lifeless body with no expression.

The blood would be on his hands, and whatever weapon he imagined in his hands. He would always imagine months later, he would still be grieving. Grieving even though he committed the horrible crime. He would sometimes imagine suicide would be the way he would turn. Leaving a note admitting to the murder and everything he would want to admit to.

Lilac slightly shook his head, coming back to reality as YC shifted in his sleep. Now the prince was cuddling up to the bodyguard instead of the opposite. Lilac smiled a bit being slightly comforted by the soft grip of the prince.

He stared at Yogurt Cream's hair and peaceful sleeping position. Lilac slowly let himself close his eyes going a bit limp as he slipped into sleep.

1095 Words